February 14, 201016 yr Bledsoe, Orton, Patterson, and Cousins with 2 each Cousins has 3 if T's count toward personal fouls
February 14, 201016 yr Author This has been an ugly half...if we come out with a lead I'll be thrilled.
February 14, 201016 yr The zone is killing Kentucky. They're going to have to do a better job attacking zones because that's all they'll see the rest of the year.
February 14, 201016 yr Against this 2-3 zone why can't we put the #4 man at the free throw line and have the #5 man on the block? I mean Patterson at the high post and Cousins down low would kill the 2-3 zone!!
February 14, 201016 yr Yahoo has Patterson with 3 and Cousins with 1:confused: Those are usually wrong.
February 14, 201016 yr ....as usual. Just think what their record would be if they did not play sloppy as usual.:ohbrother:
February 14, 201016 yr Does anyone know who the guy is that sits behind the UK bench every game. He always wears those blue glasses? I have wondered this all year. Never saw him until this year or never noticed I should say.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.