Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who the guy is that sits behind the UK bench every game. He always wears those blue glasses? I have wondered this all year. Never saw him until this year or never noticed I should say.

 

I see him and his wife/girlfriend/sister..whatever...every game too. A group of us had this same discussion one time about who exactly was that guy. Funny post but id like to know as well!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a UK fan that should have been a block on wall!

 

I thought he was counting the basket at first...there have some been some very questionable charge/block calls in this game on both sides.

Hopefully UK starts hitting some open shots to open the half. Too many open looks gone to waste. They also need to swing the ball more with this zone. They pass once and try to penetrate and get the ball knocked away half of the time.

I see him and his wife/girlfriend/sister..whatever...every game too. A group of us had this same discussion one time about who exactly was that guy. Funny post but id like to know as well!

 

haha, the blue shades drive me nuts!

Do T's count as a personal foul or not?

 

I thought they did...for what it is worth Espn has Cousins, Patterson, Bledsoe and Orton with 2 fouls for UK...UT has McBee with 3 and Goins, Chism, and Woolridge with 2.

He's said twice that Hopson was Mr. Basketball. Vitale's a moron. Where's Gus Johnson? Gimme some Gus.

  • Author

How many times is Vitale going to say Hopson was Mr. Basketball....

  • Author
He's said twice that Hopson was Mr. Basketball. Vitale's a moron. Where's Gus Johnson? Gimme some Gus.

 

He's said it at least 5 times...:ohbrother:

He's said it at least 5 times...:ohbrother:

 

I'm more than likely in the minority but I cannot stand Dick Vitale.

UT is doing a great job containing Cousins and not letting Wall play them like a fiddle.

Just sloppy...

 

Tony Greene special there though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.