February 14, 201016 yr John Wall getting back into early season form the past couple minutes. Intensity and some motivation is all he needs and he goes to a different level.
February 14, 201016 yr Tennessee beat themselves right there by leaving Bledsoe wide open 2 possessions in a row. Bledsoe knocks both of them down.
February 14, 201016 yr Liggins has really played well tonight. Big spark for the Cats. He's been playing great for a couple of weeks now.
February 14, 201016 yr Liggins has been the difference in this game IMO... He is doing all the little things and coming up big when we need him with points and rebounds. Its great to see him stepping up on the big stage...
February 14, 201016 yr Got to love Liggins. Many of us (including myself) had kind of written him off, but he's worked hard and is a huge part of this team. I think outside of the Big 3 for us he may be the most important player for the Cats right now. He's always doing the little things, the hustle things, and I couldn't be happier for him.
February 14, 201016 yr It looks like Liggins is playing his way into the starting lineup. I felt that way until tonight. I think he's too important off the bench. I think you need a guy like that to provide a spark off the bench. I do think he should play about 25-30 minutes a game though.
February 14, 201016 yr ^^ He's definitely earned most if not all of Big Blue Nation's respect after this game for those who didn't respect him already. What a great gritty performance.
February 14, 201016 yr Cousins is having a bad day but he's still giving 100% on the boards. Gotta love it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.