Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best dunk in HS game?

Featured Replies

This has to be right at the top :

 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on sportsnation along with an off the backboard to a smaller white kid. Both were unreal.

If you check out Deuce Bello and Ike Nwamu's highlight videos, both from Westchester Academy, you'd be amazed

Lonell DeWalts dunk in the state championship was my all time favorite

Lonell DeWalts dunk in the state championship was my all time favorite

 

Best I've seen in person.

:thumb: Agreement with NKYBoy and Clyde on that one.

 

DeWalt's had two dunks in that game that were some of the best I've seen in person, which includes plenty of UK games.

 

I'd never seen someone dominate a championship game by only scoring 8 points, but DeWalt did it with dunks, blocks, rebounds, and shot alteration.

Lonell DeWalts dunk in the state championship was my all time favorite

 

Nothing compares to Lonell Dewalt's dunk. Best dunk I've ever seen.

Lonell DeWalts dunk in the state championship was my all time favorite
:thumb: Every person at Rupp got up on those two dunks.
:thumb: Every person at Rupp got up on those two dunks.

 

Not everybody. It would have been bad form for some of us to. :D

:thumb: Agreement with NKYBoy and Clyde on that one.

 

DeWalt's had two dunks in that game that were some of the best I've seen in person, which includes plenty of UK games.

 

I'd never seen someone dominate a championship game by only scoring 8 points, but DeWalt did it with dunks, blocks, rebounds, and shot alteration.

 

Don't forget his passing. He had several assists as well.

Does anyone have a link to a video of Dewalt's dunk?

Does anyone have a link to a video of Dewalt's dunk?

 

I thought DragonFire did, but I may be wrong. :idunno:

I thought DragonFire did, but I may be wrong. :idunno:

 

 

From 3:35 on a few pretty awesome dunks. I believe the one hander at Rupp is around 3:50

I have had a few favorites that I saw in person.

 

1. Mike White with a 2 hand put back dunk in a North Laurel vs South Laurel game several years ago. It was sick.

2. Mason Plumlee in the Laurel County Hoopfest last year had a few tremendous dunks.

 

3. Randy Moss in HS in West Virginia. He had a 1 hander off a lob from Jason Williams in a HS game (at GW I think, but not sure) that was just disgusting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.