Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dodson doesn't get enough credit, been saying all year he is our pure 3 point sniper.

Bledsoe can be a real momentum killer with those crazy, uncalled for passes.

Someone tell Jimmy Dykes Vanderbilt was never in that game on Saturday.

I don't know which game it was where Bledsoe made himself first round material but that has since changed.

Record number of NBA Scouts tonight there. I think they said there were 20 team representatives there including 8 General Managers. Pretty nice..

I don't know which game it was where Bledsoe made himself first round material but that has since changed.

I've been waiting to hear ColonelCrazy's thoughts on this topic... :popcorn:

Record number of NBA Scouts tonight there. I think they said there were 20 team representatives there including 8 General Managers. Pretty nice..

 

Maybe that's what is messing with Bledsoe's head. Not in the game for sure!

Why did Bledsoe change his shoes and socks?

Cousins stock has to be sky-rocketing right now the way he has been playing lately. I think Bledsoe's stock has taken a pretty a big hit over this last stretch as well.

 

I think Wall still will go #1 in the draft next year but do you all think that Cousins might have a reasonable shot at overtaking him for that position?

Wall has really stepped up tonight. Its a step in the right direction after his past 2 games and the comments he made.

No way anyone can pass up on Wall. He would have to hurt himself to not go #1 IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.