February 3, 201016 yr Author Why did Bledsoe change his shoes and socks? At the beginning of the game I thought he was D for a second.:lol:
February 3, 201016 yr No way anyone can pass up on Wall. He would have to hurt himself to not go #1 IMO. I agree. Cousins just has been playing out of his mind lately so thats why I brought it up and it has been playing this way in front of a plethra of NBA Scouts/GMs as well.
February 3, 201016 yr At the beginning of the game I thought he was D for a second.:lol: He had on black shoes and black socks right?
February 3, 201016 yr By the way, Syracuse is in a bit of trouble. Syracus up at the half 37-34 over Providence. The Orange were up by 12 or so beforee the Friars closed the gap at half.
February 3, 201016 yr Author Strange he would change in the middle of the game. Does he have on white socks now?:confused::lol:
February 3, 201016 yr Villanova is in some trouble tonight as well. 3 point lead right now over Seton Hall.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.