Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New AP poll

Featured Replies

I would put my top dogs as:

 

1. Syracuse (best team in the best conference right now)

2. Kansas

3. Villanova

4. UK

 

:thumb: Syracuse is the best in the Country, IMO!

I would put my top dogs as:

 

1. Syracuse (best team in the best conference right now)

2. Kansas

3. Villanova

4. UK

 

Villanova is the best team in the Big East IMO.

Villanova is the best team in the Big East IMO.

 

I very much agree.

I think we should be #2, but I can't argue against #4. Although Cuse looked pretty rough against DePaul, they did pull out the win.

The most important part is getting a #1 seed and teams 5 and lower have 3 losses. :thumb:

No move for Tennesee but a big jump for Vandy, huh?

Syracuse deserves the number one ranking. They are the best team in the best conference.

I can't wait for the 'Nova/'Cuse game, then we will see who is the best in the best conference. Also, 'Nova's toughest part of their BE conference schedule is yet to come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.