Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:lol: You really don't think this year's team is very good, do ya?

 

I'd imagine you've picked them to lose roughly 8-9 times thus far this season...

 

For the record, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Vandy wins, but I don't think it'll happen.

 

 

I don't think they are as good as a lot of people are making them out to be. I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 non conference games.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 non conference games.

 

And you call yourself a Kentucky fan... :rolleyes:

 

:D

I don't think they are as good as a lot of people are making them out to be. I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 non conference games.

 

They are obviously far more talented than Vanderbilt is though. That's not even a question. I just find it hard to believe that many people honestly feel Vandy can come in to Rupp and beat this UK team coming off their 1st loss of the season.

 

Now if the game was in Nashville, I'd be right there with ya picking Vandy. :lol:

Patterson puts up 22 and cats win by 15...

Again another tough game,could be another Georgia game. I think the Cats will pull it out in the last 4 or 5 minutes to win by 7.

GO BIG BLUE

UK by 20.

 

BTW...where is the best place to sell 4 lower level tickets to this game? It looks like I wont be able to make it.

 

Love your avatar.:ylsuper:

Sounds like the most convincing 13 point win in history... :lol:

 

Garbage baskets at the end by Vandy makes it closer than it really was.:idunno:

They are obviously far more talented than Vanderbilt is though. That's not even a question. I just find it hard to believe that many people honestly feel Vandy can come in to Rupp and beat this UK team coming off their 1st loss of the season.

 

Now if the game was in Nashville, I'd be right there with ya picking Vandy. :lol:

 

I wouldn't pick Vandy to beat UK anywhere under these circumstances. I'm expecting a blowout. It won't surprise me if its closer than I'm predicting, but I will be surprised if UK loses this game.

I thought SC would be tough. I think Vandy will get a beat down from some angry cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.