Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How will the Cats respond vs. Vandy

 

UK is 19-1 (4-1)

Vandy is 15-3 (4-0)

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Win by 32.

 

 

 

I'll take Vandy +25.

The Cats will win, but it will be an another ugly performance.

I cant wait to see how the cats react, if they take it like a slap in the mouth or loose confidence.

"Why do we get nocked down?" "So that we can pick ourself back up."

UK by 20.

 

BTW...where is the best place to sell 4 lower level tickets to this game? It looks like I wont be able to make it.

If it turns out that Big Cuz did indeed hit that fan and is suspended for it, I think Kentucky loses, I don't think UK can compensate for the energy he brings to the court.

A lot depends on what goes down with Cousins.

They win with or without Cousins. This team is deep and had one loss and everyone thinks they are horrible. This is not last years team. If he is out, maybe Patterson goes for 30 like he is able to do when he wants.

UK wins by double digits going away.

Very close game...big MO' to the winner as it will position them very nicely in the East (even if early).

UK by 20.

 

BTW...where is the best place to sell 4 lower level tickets to this game? It looks like I wont be able to make it.

 

Ebay, stubhub or craigslist.

I think UK comes out with the same kind of intensity they showed in the Arkansas game. Now granted, Vanderbilt is a better team that Arkansas so I'll say UK by 18-25.

This game will not be easy as Vandy is one of the hottest teams in the country right now winning 10 games in a row including a big win at UT last night. UK must play with the same intensity as the big early season games and hit the boards hard. UK- 82 Vandy- 77

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.