Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region

Featured Replies

Have any seniors in the 10th region signed to play college baseball? Are any seniors being looked at by colleges ? I know Harrison County has 6 seniors and all of them are being looked at by colleges but none have committed to anywhere.

 

Montgomery County:

Taylor Potter committed to Capital University

Chris Duzyk is down to Rhodes and Centre College

 

Who are the College's looking at Harrison's seniors?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Sowder (Scott) commited to play for Georgetown for Football but it appears he will be joining the baseball team down there as well...

I am excited about this year of baseball. This could be the year that Harrison wins their 4th state title.

It's going to be another great year for Harrison County Baseball.

Campbell County

Campbell County will be better than people think. They have a big strong hitter in Jake Rebholze. Ive been watching him since he was a young one playing for the Riverbats. He can rope the ball. Also Coy Shephard at 2nd base always hits and is solid defensively. Kremer and Teegarden will be involved in the run scoring at Campbell also.

 

Bishop Brossart

This team returns senior David Greis. If im not mistaken he hold the record for lowest ERA in Brossart history. He pitched a gem against LCA last year. Also he can really hit the ball well. Junior Jake Ollier will be in the rotation this year. I saw him play this summer a game or two and he can really control a game on the mound. He hits his spots and has decent velocity and has a nasty curveball. He'll get some wins for Brossart. Junior Travis Norton will also probably get some innings. I dont know if he'll start pitching but he might see some innings in relief. He's a great centerfielder.

 

Calvary Christain

I think this is the year that Calvary gets to Region. They havent been that strong in years past but they have a couple players that have been playing varsity since 8th grade. Also those same kids have been playing a very high level of summer baseball against some of the top competition in the Tri State area and the Eastern United States. Andrew Moran will probably be the ace of the staff this season. He had an amazing summer with the NKY Knights and hit above .400. Chris Looy will get some innings also and can patrol in the outfield. He hit well in the summer and when he gets ahold of one it will go a long way. He's probably the fastest kid in the 10th also. Darin Bray is a catcher that any coach would want on his team. He blocks EVERYTHING and throws a good majority of base runners out. David Helton will be back and strong after tearing his ACL during basketball season. He will probably be the number 2 in the rotation. He started to light it up at the plate this summer. He batted above .350. All these kids I've named played with the NKY Knights 17/18u summer select/ travel baseball team. They've been playing together since they were young and have all grown and gotten better together. If these 4 can come together and be leaders of this team I can see them winning district.

Welcome to the site first of all!

The team to beat is Harrison Co. After that, I'd say it's anyone's game for 2nd.

 

Can't you just copy and paste this year after year.:lol:

I agree that the Camels are bringing more than many realize, however; if your naming names you left out some key players.

 

Campbell County

Campbell County will be better than people think. They have a big strong hitter in Jake Rebholze. Ive been watching him since he was a young one playing for the Riverbats. He can rope the ball. Also Coy Shephard at 2nd base always hits and is solid defensively. Kremer and Teegarden will be involved in the run scoring at Campbell also.

 

Bishop Brossart

This team returns senior David Greis. If im not mistaken he hold the record for lowest ERA in Brossart history. He pitched a gem against LCA last year. Also he can really hit the ball well. Junior Jake Ollier will be in the rotation this year. I saw him play this summer a game or two and he can really control a game on the mound. He hits his spots and has decent velocity and has a nasty curveball. He'll get some wins for Brossart. Junior Travis Norton will also probably get some innings. I dont know if he'll start pitching but he might see some innings in relief. He's a great centerfielder.

 

Calvary Christain

I think this is the year that Calvary gets to Region. They havent been that strong in years past but they have a couple players that have been playing varsity since 8th grade. Also those same kids have been playing a very high level of summer baseball against some of the top competition in the Tri State area and the Eastern United States. Andrew Moran will probably be the ace of the staff this season. He had an amazing summer with the NKY Knights and hit above .400. Chris Looy will get some innings also and can patrol in the outfield. He hit well in the summer and when he gets ahold of one it will go a long way. He's probably the fastest kid in the 10th also. Darin Bray is a catcher that any coach would want on his team. He blocks EVERYTHING and throws a good majority of base runners out. David Helton will be back and strong after tearing his ACL during basketball season. He will probably be the number 2 in the rotation. He started to light it up at the plate this summer. He batted above .350. All these kids I've named played with the NKY Knights 17/18u summer select/ travel baseball team. They've been playing together since they were young and have all grown and gotten better together. If these 4 can come together and be leaders of this team I can see them winning district.

Pendleton County also returns a lot. They're still a long way from Harrison County, but I think they're the clearcut second-best team in the 38th District. They return their best two hitters in Alex Valentine and Robby Bishop, as well as their best pitcher in Colton Partin.

The 10th drew the 13th in state tournement this year.

  • Author

Who is favored in the 13th?

I agree that the Camels are bringing more than many realize, however; if your naming names you left out some key players.

 

I knew I was missing some players. I dont know alot of players for the Camels so I was just naming the ones I knew.

Who is favored in the 13th?

 

NL is by far the best team in the 13th

NL is by far the best team in the 13th

 

I don't know where you got that but NL is not the favorite "by far" in the 13th, they didn't even make it to the region tournement last year and the 49th district draws so they might get Clay in the first round...as far as favorites go, I would say Clay, Corbin and South.

Trust me NL is loaded all the way around. Deep in pitiching and loaded with power at the plate. Return everyone from last year and we hope we draw Clay Co. in first game.

Trust me NL is loaded all the way around. Deep in pitiching and loaded with power at the plate. Return everyone from last year and we hope we draw Clay Co. in first game.

 

I do to because Clay didn't lose anybody either!:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.