Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre: Does He Return Again?

Will Brett return next season? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Brett return next season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Judging by the looks on his wife's face during the game. I don't think she wants him to come back. She looked like a lady worried about her husband's health. Don't know how much influence she has in his decisions though.

 

I totally agree!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he wants to play and can still put up anywhere near the numbers he did this season, he should come back. But if his body finally says 'No Mas', then he should retire. With all the drama that follows him, he was one of the top QBs in the NFL at 40. Manning and Brees were the only QBs who I thought were better than him this season. I just don't know how many more beatings he could take like he took against NO.

2 reasons many don't like Favre:

 

1. The drama that follows him (will he stay, will he go)

2. The fact that he doesn't play for their team

 

:D

 

Number 1, most certainly. He's never played for my team and I've always liked him until this year. It finally just wore me out. Still, he is one of the top QB's and if he wants to play, more power to him. Nobody has more courage.

At this point I am leaning towards him deciding on retiring.

No wait. He's going to think about it

Well, wait a minute. He might play if the circumstance is right

If he retires, does that mean he has to quit doing the Sears commercials? Yes? He's playing.

At this point I am leaning towards him deciding on retiring.

 

I think all along he planned on this being his last season, and put everything he possibly could into it. However I think he probably surprised his self some with how well he played, and just how much he enjoyed it there. So I think that might be enough to get him to actually decide to try it one last year. If I am the Vikings I let him take all the time he wants, and even miss some of training camp again. He proved he can come right in and do great, and it seemed to keep him fresher as the year went on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.