Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken 52 St. Patrick 50

Featured Replies

10th Region All "A" Final. Very hard fought game between these two programs. Good luck in Richmond. There were several chances for St. Pat to send it into overtime at the end.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go girls!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author

I think this is Bracken's first appearance since 1991.

Looks like Kentucky*Orbit's limb didn't break after all when he predicted Bracken Co over St. Pat. He seemed to ruffle some feathers when he made that prediction after the Paris/St. Pat game. :sssh:

Great win for Bracken in a great game by both teams. :D Wonder if the naysayers will chime in with some excuses for St. Pat's loss.

Congradulations Coach Kelsch and the Lady Bears. Next, I don't want anyone to mis interpute my next comment because Coach Douglas is a very good Coach. Many posters has called Coach Douglas a great coach but I just don't believe a coach can be called great without years of experience and or some region titles. See also has Eddie Hopkins on the bench who was a great player and knows his stuff. Coach Kelly Wells was a great high school coach but when he went to the college level he was probably average at best. There are many very good coaches in the tenth region but it takes alot to become great. Coach Brooks with six straight region titles would be classified great. The Lady Saints are a very good team and have a chance at the Region title but just don't put pressure on Coach Douglas to be great when there are still many games to go. I have been a scorekeeper for more than 25 years. I promise you I am a better scorekeeper today than I was the first game I did. Don't keep putting lofty expections on the Lady Saints and Coach Douglas and just let them play.

Great job Bracken, you surprised alot of people with this win. Thats why you play the game!

Congradulations Coach Kelsch and the Lady Bears. Next, I don't want anyone to mis interpute my next comment because Coach Douglas is a very good Coach. Many posters has called Coach Douglas a great coach but I just don't believe a coach can be called great without years of experience and or some region titles. See also has Eddie Hopkins on the bench who was a great player and knows his stuff. Coach Kelly Wells was a great high school coach but when he went to the college level he was probably average at best. There are many very good coaches in the tenth region but it takes alot to become great. Coach Brooks with six straight region titles would be classified great. The Lady Saints are a very good team and have a chance at the Region title but just don't put pressure on Coach Douglas to be great when there are still many games to go. I have been a scorekeeper for more than 25 years. I promise you I am a better scorekeeper today than I was the first game I did. Don't keep putting lofty expections on the Lady Saints and Coach Douglas and just let them play.[/QUOTE]

Ill timed commentary, our kids lose a heartbreaker and you peck away at your keyboard as if this is the moment you've been waiting for. With 25 years of experience maybe you have enough pull to get a game scheduled between Mason co. and St. Patrick, two schools 3 miles apart. After all with Coach Douglas being only a good coach in your eyes. What is there really to be worried about?

I couldn't make it to Brooksville tonight but my friend told me the lady bears played hard and determined!! Congratulations!! Now to all those who said "how can I predict Bracken winning this game"...well, that is how!!! You play the game for a reason and you never know who is going to win!!! :popcorn:

Congrats to the Lady Bears----Good Luck in Richmond

I called the the upset before anyone...... Sumo stand by your words be strong...everyone knows who you are and I respect that. Jet cat 54 you have no idea why Mason/St Pat do not play in the regular seaso. Coach Douglas pulled out of the summer team camp at Mason County and also pulled out of the Mason County Christmas round robin at the last minute and left Mason County to fill their void. Enjoy your year this year with Coach Douglas because she will bolt for greener pastures after her talent is gone.

Great job Bracken, you surprised alot of people with this win. Thats why you play the game!

 

Your right on it! Bracken could have folded up and let St. Patrick roll to the title after the 32 pt loss in the last meeting. But thse girls came to play tonight and never backed down. Bracken' first trip to state since 1991. :banana:

WoW.

 

Just flat out didn't see this one coming at all.

PK great win for yor program.....Glad I could see it first hand... If this was a boys thread the ole HCA would be huge.... I was there and seen it first hand....PK's team was prepared and ED's was not. Congrats again Lady Bears!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.