Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Purdue/Ohio St Updates

Featured Replies

39-27 Purdue with 1:25 left in 1st. 29 points for Hummel... :scared:

Purdue leads 39 to 27, with 1:23 left in the half.

 

Robbie Hummel is going insane.

Purdue up 12 late in the 1st half thanks to 82 three point baskets by Hummel. Will someone slap Matta and tell him to get a guy on him. This is madness

I was just about to post this. He can't miss. 8 three pointers already.

Wow.. I come back to this page to start a thread and suddenly there are two on here already!

 

Check that... 3

There was about people thinking the exact same thing.

There was about people thinking the exact same thing.

 

How many?:cool::D

How many?:cool::D

 

Whoops. I forgot to put 10 in there. :lol:

Whoops. I forgot to put 10 in there. :lol:

 

What's more sad than that is I seriously read it at least 5 times before I figured it out. I kept saying, "why the heck isn't this making sense?" :ohbrother:

What's more sad than that is I seriously read it at least 5 times before I figured it out. I kept saying, "why the heck isn't this making sense?" :ohbrother:

 

Most of the time I don't.

I have laways liked watching Robbie Hummel, but man he is putting on a clinic tonight. You would think that the Buckeyes would have gotten out of that zone a little earlier.

 

33 points for Hummel now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.