Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Hartford updates

Featured Replies

44-20 Cats with 4 minutes left in the first half.

 

It has been a highlight fest tonight. Man these guys are fun to watch.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hartford has to be the shortest team in the country.

  • Author
Hartford has to be the shortest team in the country.

 

I think they go 6'5, 6'5 down low :lol:

Any word on Bledsoe?

 

 

Not playing to rest his ankle from what I've heard.

Hartford has to be the shortest team in the country.

Playing the tallest team in the country.:eek:

Playing the tallest team in the country.:eek:

 

Not a good combo, looks like men against a little league team. :lol:

I love how this game is going. Keep it up. :thumb:

  • Author
I love how this game is going. Keep it up. :thumb:

 

You love it for Louisville?

  • Author

I wish Miller played with this much confidence all of the time.

Btw... I don't care who your favorite team is, you aren't a basketball fan if you don't like watching John Wall.

I wish Miller played with this much confidence all of the time.

I was thinking the same thing. He disappears in the big games. Hopefully he can keep this up Saturday.

Btw... I don't care who your favorite team is, you aren't a basketball fan if you don't like watching John Wall.

 

Awesome quote, TheDeuce! Can I borrow that? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.