December 30, 200916 yr Copyright 2009. Dang it! It was going to be the perfect Facebook status update...with, of course, credit given to you!
December 30, 200916 yr And that ladies and gentlemen, is why Perry Stevenson doesnt play. ..And to think, I thought going into the season, I thought he could be a huge help. Just goes to show how bad they were last year.
December 30, 200916 yr Congrats to John Wall on the All-time leader in assists for a game at UK. Pretty cool he got him back in there for that...even though it is against Hartford.
December 30, 200916 yr Pretty cool he got him back in there for that...even though it is against Hartford. 16 dimes is a lot, regardless of who you're playing...
December 30, 200916 yr Krebs with the 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is going through alot with him mom. What a great story.
December 30, 200916 yr Krebs with the 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is going through alot with him mom. What a great story. I haven't heard this story. Please tell.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.