Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood 68 Mason County 61

Featured Replies

He's only about 6'2, isn't he? Or has he grown since the last time I saw him?

 

He is listed at 6'2". I would've guessed 6' by looking, but he was a little taller when I was down on the floor. He's around 6'1-6'2

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not go there.

 

I think all fans from 10th region schools other than Mason County will second that statement.:thumb::thumb:

Did Manship see that the grass isn't always greener and transfer back to Montgomery County? Haven't seen his name in the box scores for weeks now.:idunno:

Anderson is a really good player. If Mason plays Greenwood anywhere but at Bowling Green in the small gym this would have been a different outcome. Is anyone from outside Bowling Green surprised that BG and Greenwood played in the finals. The referee's in the Franklin-Simpson and the Greenwood was horrible. One ref in the Franklin game made all kinds of simple mistakes like not knowing with way to go after time-outs and quarter stops. In the Greenwood game, Mason guards play in your face defense and the guards from Greenwood would swing the ball around and intentionally elbow or guards in the mouth and they would call the foul on Mason. Twice Anderson committed fouls under the basket and he even raised his hand and they reported the foul on #13. At one point in the second half, the fouls were 12 to 2 until when the game was in hand they called fouls on Greenwood. Mason shot 10 for 13 and Greenwood shot 24 for 36. Congradulations Greenwood. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

What do you mean by small gym?

What do you mean by small gym?

 

It was played in the auxiliary gym, which is much smaller.

Do not go there.

 

I love it! Obviously, you were not there. All I was just trying to tell you how the game was to tell you how the game went. I was not refeerring to or any reference to the Fieldhouse. I would hope every home team would have an advantage at home. Remember, Mason did win at Montgomery and the BOK. Did you forget that????? :deadhorse::deadhorse:

It was played in the auxiliary gym, which is much smaller.

 

Mason played three games in that gym.

Mason played three games in that gym.

 

It must've been weird for Mason County, what with playing on a court that has the same court dimensions and basket height as the main gym and almost any gym that they'll play at that's not at a college.

 

If you want to sell me on the atmosphere, I could buy that almost, though the difference between playing in a small gym in front of almost no one and a larger gym in front of almost no one should be negligible. You're going to have to explain to me what difference it made for Mason County to play in the main or auxiliary gym when they have the same dimensions on the court.

 

That's to say nothing of your allusion that the fix was in to get the Bowling Green teams in the finals. As I recall, there was originally an agreement in place for those teams to not even play in the tournament under any circumstances, and then it was changed.

Anderson is a really good player. If Mason plays Greenwood anywhere but at Bowling Green in the small gym this would have been a different outcome. Is anyone from outside Bowling Green surprised that BG and Greenwood played in the finals. The referee's in the Franklin-Simpson and the Greenwood was horrible. One ref in the Franklin game made all kinds of simple mistakes like not knowing with way to go after time-outs and quarter stops. In the Greenwood game, Mason guards play in your face defense and the guards from Greenwood would swing the ball around and intentionally elbow or guards in the mouth and they would call the foul on Mason. Twice Anderson committed fouls under the basket and he even raised his hand and they reported the foul on #13. At one point in the second half, the fouls were 12 to 2 until when the game was in hand they called fouls on Greenwood. Mason shot 10 for 13 and Greenwood shot 24 for 36. Congradulations Greenwood. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

To help with the argument, or discussion that is, I am uploading pictures on my blog right now that plainly show both gyms...

Mason played three games in that gym.

 

Other than fan seating how was the small gym different? Were the goals only 9 feet from the floor? Just explain how playing in the other gym would have translated into a win for Mason? I can detect a distinct odor of sour grapes.

I just added some pictures if you guys want to look and discuss...

As I already knew, it's smaller, but the court is still regulation. That's all that matters. I can't be sold that it makes any other difference.

I love it! Obviously, you were not there. All I was just trying to tell you how the game was to tell you how the game went. I was not refeerring to or any reference to the Fieldhouse. I would hope every home team would have an advantage at home. Remember, Mason did win at Montgomery and the BOK. Did you forget that????? :deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

Thank you very much!

I love it! Obviously, you were not there. All I was just trying to tell you how the game was to tell you how the game went. I was not refeerring to or any reference to the Fieldhouse. I would hope every home team would have an advantage at home. Remember, Mason did win at Montgomery and the BOK. Did you forget that????? :deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

Thank you very much!

 

 

I have been out of town and boy have I missed alot...:lol:

 

This is one of those posts that will will need to bookmark....:sssh: I say this because some Mason fans have posted that they are bookmarking some of my posts.

 

Really suprised in this score as I thought Mason would win the whole thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.