Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood 68 Mason County 61

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a purely name perspective, that's one of Greenwood's biggest wins in years. I know Mason County isn't what they are normally, but I still didn't expect this.

From a purely name perspective, that's one of Greenwood's biggest wins in years. I know Mason County isn't what they are normally, but I still didn't expect this.

 

Anytime you beat a team like Mason Co. and the tradition they have its a big win for a program. Mason has been great the last 10 years or so especially. But Mason is down this year. They still have a good team, but I don't believe they are a top 20 team let along a top 10 team like they usually are.

From a purely name perspective, that's one of Greenwood's biggest wins in years. I know Mason County isn't what they are normally, but I still didn't expect this.

 

Greenwood is a pretty good team this season. They have a kid named Dee Anderson that is really good.

Greenwood is a pretty good team this season. They have a kid named Dee Anderson that is really good.

 

Where is Greenwood?:idunno:

Where is Greenwood?:idunno:

 

Bowling (Green)

Greenwood, Bowling Green, Warren Central and Warren East are all in Region 4, District 14

 

Right now:

 

Greenwood 9-2

Bowling Green 8-1

Warren Central 4-2

Warren East 1-8

Anderson is a really good player. If Mason plays Greenwood anywhere but at Bowling Green in the small gym this would have been a different outcome. Is anyone from outside Bowling Green surprised that BG and Greenwood played in the finals. The referee's in the Franklin-Simpson and the Greenwood was horrible. One ref in the Franklin game made all kinds of simple mistakes like not knowing with way to go after time-outs and quarter stops. In the Greenwood game, Mason guards play in your face defense and the guards from Greenwood would swing the ball around and intentionally elbow or guards in the mouth and they would call the foul on Mason. Twice Anderson committed fouls under the basket and he even raised his hand and they reported the foul on #13. At one point in the second half, the fouls were 12 to 2 until when the game was in hand they called fouls on Greenwood. Mason shot 10 for 13 and Greenwood shot 24 for 36. Congradulations Greenwood. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

Anderson is a really good player. If Mason plays Greenwood anywhere but at Bowling Green in the small gym this would have been a different outcome. :

 

Do not go there.

Greenwood is a pretty good team this season. They have a kid named Dee Anderson that is really good.

 

I didn't know he was still around. Seems like he's been playing forever.

 

He was a pretty good FB player too. Wonder why he didn't play this year?

I didn't know he was still around. Seems like he's been playing forever.

 

He was a pretty good FB player too. Wonder why he didn't play this year?

 

I talked to some college coaches at the event and they said they were interested in Anderson but feel he will play football in college. I just assumed he played this season.

 

He is a very strong kid for his size. He was getting up and grabbing the rim with two hands pretty easily, as well. Very athletic and he simply took the game over a couple of times.

I didn't know he was still around. Seems like he's been playing forever.

 

He was a pretty good FB player too. Wonder why he didn't play this year?

 

I've never gotten any official word on it, but the two statements on Dee were that he either quit to focus on basketball, or was thrown off the team. I tend to lean a little more to the latter, but I have no strong basis behind that. I don't know what he would have added football wise. I think he could play DB in college, but that's about it. He's always seemed afraid to take a hit ever since he tore his ACL in between his freshman and sophomore years. Last year in football he looked very tentative while running and very slow. He's always been more of a force on the basketball court than on the football field.

Anderson is a really good player. If Mason plays Greenwood anywhere but at Bowling Green in the small gym this would have been a different outcome. Is anyone from outside Bowling Green surprised that BG and Greenwood played in the finals. The referee's in the Franklin-Simpson and the Greenwood was horrible. One ref in the Franklin game made all kinds of simple mistakes like not knowing with way to go after time-outs and quarter stops. In the Greenwood game, Mason guards play in your face defense and the guards from Greenwood would swing the ball around and intentionally elbow or guards in the mouth and they would call the foul on Mason. Twice Anderson committed fouls under the basket and he even raised his hand and they reported the foul on #13. At one point in the second half, the fouls were 12 to 2 until when the game was in hand they called fouls on Greenwood. Mason shot 10 for 13 and Greenwood shot 24 for 36. Congradulations Greenwood. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

If only things would stop getting in Mason County's way. Why oh why can't all the games be played at the Fieldhouse?

I've never gotten any official word on it, but the two statements on Dee were that he either quit to focus on basketball, or was thrown off the team. I tend to lean a little more to the latter, but I have no strong basis behind that. I don't know what he would have added football wise. I think he could play DB in college, but that's about it. He's always seemed afraid to take a hit ever since he tore his ACL in between his freshman and sophomore years. Last year in football he looked very tentative while running and very slow. He's always been more of a force on the basketball court than on the football field.

 

I know at least two coaches that are interested in him.

I've never gotten any official word on it, but the two statements on Dee were that he either quit to focus on basketball, or was thrown off the team. I tend to lean a little more to the latter, but I have no strong basis behind that. I don't know what he would have added football wise. I think he could play DB in college, but that's about it. He's always seemed afraid to take a hit ever since he tore his ACL in between his freshman and sophomore years. Last year in football he looked very tentative while running and very slow. He's always been more of a force on the basketball court than on the football field.

 

He's only about 6'2, isn't he? Or has he grown since the last time I saw him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.