Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry In Car Wreck

Featured Replies

Despite the wrong directions this young man took in his life, I loved Chris Henry. IMO, he was the best receiver on the Bengals, and one of the best in the NFL. When he went down, the Bengals were not the same team. If indeed Chris has passed, it's a truly sad story about someone who was trying to get it right. Please don't let it be true. What a talented individual. So sad for me.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is amazing how one incedent changes your entire life. So sad.

Well, Henry's family just landed in Charlotte. We all hope everything is ok, but we should know something would say within the next 90 mins or so.

Well, Henry's family just landed in Charlotte. We all hope everything is ok, but we should know something would say within the next 90 mins or so.

 

Just got chills when I read your post. I will be deeply saddened if the news is the worst.

Just got chills when I read your post. I will be deeply saddened if the news is the worst.

 

True. And who cares about football at this point, even though that was what he enjoyed. He was attempting to turn his life around.

True. And who cares about football at this point, even though that was what he enjoyed. He was attempting to turn his life around.

 

Exactly. He had/has 3 children as I said before. No child deserves to be rendered fatherless.

According to Fox19 several Bengals are in route to the hospital. Not sure if that is good or not.

An eyewitness says the girlfriend claims Henry jumped from the truck.

In the past hour or so i've heard many things about this. I've heard the "Twitter" said he had died. On another website I've read that they took him off life support and he has died, and on another website I read that he is still in serious condition and is on life support. If all hasn't come to its worst in this situation then I hope he pulls through. I dont know what is happening though with the situation after everythin I've read.

on another website I read that he is still in serious condition and is on life support. .

 

I would go with this, unless we hear otherwise from reliable sources.

Joe Reedy, Bengals writer, is reporting that he is currently still alive. But it's not looking good for him.

 

This is very sad news for Henry and his family.

First, some low life hacked into a reporters twitter account and reported the worse. Second, the family just landed in Charlotte at 9:35 tonight, so 30 mins ago. I am sure if there is any decision on removing one from life support, that his family will be there. If he did pass, I am thinking they would wait until the family gets there to tell them, and they should be the first to know.

 

Supposedly several Bengals were on that flight too and are either at the hospital now, or still en route

Joe Reedy, Bengals writer, is reporting that he is currently still alive. But it's not looking good for him.

 

This is very sad news for Henry and his family.

 

NKY prayers are with Chris.

This is really sad news to hear and read. My prayers go out for Chris and his family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.