Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not gonna happen but what if....

Featured Replies

Wall >>>>> Rose

Bledsoe = King

Jackson > Hood

Webber >> Cousins

Howard >> Orton

 

That's about the way I'd peg it...

 

I think the presence of Patterson limits Cousins and Orton to an extent. Regardless, neither guy is as polished on the offensive end as Webber and Howard were as freshmen.

 

I always felt like Juwan Howard was underrated in college because Rose and Webber got all the attention. Howard was a very, very good collegiate. I think he proved that to some extent by how well he played and how good Michigan was even after Webber left. They took eventual champion Arkansas to the wire in the Elite 8 if I'm not mistaken...could have easily won.

So you see Hood leaving early for the NBA???

 

A lot of teams are searching for guys who have mastered the pump fake from the wing...:D

So you see Hood leaving early for the NBA???

 

 

formerky had already stated that Hood was the only one he saw. I believe he was saying that Orton was the only other one besides Hood. I think it's pretty much a given that Hood will be there for 4 years.

formerky had already stated that Hood was the only one he saw. I believe he was saying that Orton was the only other one besides Hood. I think it's pretty much a given that Hood will be there for 4 years.

That makes more sense. I'm slightly on edge right now with another situation and quite distracted... :lol:

Redsfan, I really hope Santa is good to you this year.

So you see Hood leaving early for the NBA???
You don't? I predict lottery after his soph campaign!

College Basketball wouldn't be fun in 4 years if Bledsoe, Wall, Cousins, and Orton stayed the whole time. UK would go undefeated and no games would even be close.

Wall >>>>> Rose

Bledsoe = King

Jackson > Hood

Webber >> Cousins

Howard >> Orton

 

I agree.:thumb:

College Basketball wouldn't be fun in 4 years if Bledsoe, Wall, Cousins, and Orton stayed the whole time. UK would go undefeated and no games would even be close.

 

How would that not be fun though.:D

How would that not be fun though.:D

 

True :clap:

I struggle to see how that wouldn't be awesome!

 

It certainly would be. UK fans can dream, can't we?!? I know it won't happen, but imagination can be a lot of fun!! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.