Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 66 Dixie Heights 55

Featured Replies

Nice win for the Camels on the road.

Camels played with a lot of fire and intensity tonight. Jolly, Neises and Wolf all played well.

 

Zeke Pike played very well for the Colonels.

I was wrong about this one.

 

Congrats Camels.

Why Dixie doesn't get the ball to Pike down low every possession is beyond me??? There is nobody on the Camels team that could handle him down there..:confused::confused:

Why Dixie doesn't get the ball to Pike down low every possession is beyond me??? There is nobody on the Camels team that could handle him down there..:confused::confused:

 

I felt like Dixie was trying to get Pike the ball everytime down. The Camel guards were applying great pressure and Wolf and Jolly did a decent job of fronting the post. The Camels really turned up the heat on defense in the second half. It is the first time I have seen an attitude on defense from the Camels. Great team Win!

 

:dancingpa

I felt like Dixie was trying to get Pike the ball everytime down. The Camel guards were applying great pressure and Wolf and Jolly did a decent job of fronting the post. The Camels really turned up the heat on defense in the second half. It is the first time I have seen an attitude on defense from the Camels. Great team Win!

 

:dancingpa

 

The guard play for Dixie is not very good. I thought Trammel looked really bad tonight.:idunno:

Good win for the Camels--Always nice to win on the road!! How did the scoring go for Campbell? How big is Pike now?

Why Dixie doesn't get the ball to Pike down low every possession is beyond me??? There is nobody on the Camels team that could handle him down there..:confused::confused:

 

I can't recall the last coach at Dixie that knew how to utilize the bigs.

 

Is Wes Smith back yet?

The guard play for Dixie is not very good. I thought Trammel looked really bad tonight.:idunno:

I would agree that the guard play didn't look well tonight , however I don't believe that will be the case for the whole year. I think Hatton and Trammel are very good players and expect to see good things out of both of them this year.

I believe I predicted a Camel victory. Nice job and congrats to coach Code.

Great win for the Camels!! Keep working hard!

 

How did the Camel JV team do?

Another great game put on by the Camels. From the opening tipoff, to the last foul shots, the Camels put together a great display of defense and offense.

 

Jolly started things out in the first half with about 10 points with some help from Jordan. They all had great ball movement around the perimeter and had some good opportunities. With the two big men that Dixie had down low they were up for a big challenge as the Camels cannot compete with the weight advantage or the height advantage that the two Dixie players had. But with a stong effort by Wolfie and Jolly, the Camles came out on top. Down 5 at half the Camels came out strong and came back quick and were shooting well. With my post last week about Wolfie not pulling his weight, I retract all previous statements. Wolfie was the MVP of this game hands down. If Im not mistaken he had a double double with 10 rebounds and 11 points. He dominated the big men in the second half in a physical match in the paint allowing the Camels to win the game.

 

Congrats to the Camels for this win. They played very intesely and aggressive and came together as a team when they needed to. Jordan came on strong with some takes to the hole and also made the foul shots at the end to keep the Camels in the lead. Coach Code I am impressed with this win and have to say that so far this year I am pleased with your coaching.

 

If I were the Coach:

 

If I were the coach I would have to reconsider a couple of things for the next game. I think that I would hold back or change up the mass substitutions all at once. When the players are on a roll and jelling together I dont think it is a good coaching decision to take out four players and replace them. I would rather see one or two at a time to see how they work together while the others rest. One other thing that I would for sure change since it is early and I hate to pick out players but Brady Kennedy cannot inbound the ball at all. Put someone else on the inbound throw in and you wont have to burn through all your timeouts. Last but not least is, Im not sure if it is a play or what, but, Why does he have Jolly out near mid court for so long instead of getting in the mix up by a three or even underneath.?? I just cant figure out why your best player is standing near med court on so many plays.

 

So once again great win and great game for the Camels. Keep the wins coming.

 

True Shepherd -- Out

Another great game put on by the Camels. From the opening tipoff, to the last foul shots, the Camels put together a great display of defense and offense.

 

Jolly started things out in the first half with about 10 points with some help from Jordan. They all had great ball movement around the perimeter and had some good opportunities. With the two big men that Dixie had down low they were up for a big challenge as the Camels cannot compete with the weight advantage or the height advantage that the two Dixie players had. But with a stong effort by Wolfie and Jolly, the Camles came out on top. Down 5 at half the Camels came out strong and came back quick and were shooting well. With my post last week about Wolfie not pulling his weight, I retract all previous statements. Wolfie was the MVP of this game hands down. If Im not mistaken he had a double double with 10 rebounds and 11 points. He dominated the big men in the second half in a physical match in the paint allowing the Camels to win the game.

 

Congrats to the Camels for this win. They played very intesely and aggressive and came together as a team when they needed to. Jordan came on strong with some takes to the hole and also made the foul shots at the end to keep the Camels in the lead. Coach Code I am impressed with this win and have to say that so far this year I am pleased with your coaching.

 

If I were the Coach:

 

If I were the coach I would have to reconsider a couple of things for the next game. I think that I would hold back or change up the mass substitutions all at once. When the players are on a roll and jelling together I dont think it is a good coaching decision to take out four players and replace them. I would rather see one or two at a time to see how they work together while the others rest. One other thing that I would for sure change since it is early and I hate to pick out players but Brady Kennedy cannot inbound the ball at all. Put someone else on the inbound throw in and you wont have to burn through all your timeouts. Last but not least is, Im not sure if it is a play or what, but, Why does he have Jolly out near mid court for so long instead of getting in the mix up by a three or even underneath.?? I just cant figure out why your best player is standing near med court on so many plays.

 

So once again great win and great game for the Camels. Keep the wins coming.

 

True Shepherd -- Out

 

THEN DON'T!!!

Why Dixie doesn't get the ball to Pike down low every possession is beyond me??? There is nobody on the Camels team that could handle him down there..:confused::confused:

 

I agree that Pike is very dominant in the paint, but if you went to him every possesion teams will eventually catch on and you have not developed a good team chemistry. Dixie has good guards that can shoot. They will utilize Pike in the Paint, but the guards have to got to open the post up for him. Dixie wil lbe fine this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.