3A Final: Paducah Tilghman 21 Somerset 0

Birdsfan

As a Paducah native I'm proud of PTHS. But some of their fans on other sites are really pounding their chests as world beaters, especially when it comes to LO's loss to Boyle. I think some of them truly believe they could have won at the 4A or 5A level.

PT won on the only level they needed to, but its also the only level they could have.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Paducah native I'm proud of PTHS. But some of their fans on other sites are really pounding their chests as world beaters, especially when it comes to LO's loss to Boyle. I think some of them truly believe they could have won at the 4A or 5A level.

I'm not really sure about all that......but what was the catalyst for Paducah Tilghman this year? What was it that set them off and got them playin' championship caliber football?

Later.

I'm not really sure about all that......but what was the catalyst for Paducah Tilghman this year? What was it that set them off and got them playin' championship caliber football?

Later.

Tilghman always had the talent to advance far in the playoffs, more so than anyone in the west.

The move of Kris Jackson to quarterback seemed to be a really big spark.

Tilghman always had the talent to advance far in the playoffs, more so than anyone in the west.

The move of Kris Jackson to quarterback seemed to be a really big spark.

I think the '03 team that Boyle played was one of the most talented High School teams I ever saw. PT's always had great athletes. :thumb:

I think the '03 team that Boyle played was one of the most talented High School teams I ever saw. PT's always had great athletes. :thumb:

That was a great football team, I was proud to be a member of the team. Boyle also had a phenomenal team that season. I still believe that the state championship was decided that night in Paducah.

Congrats to PT this season, makes me happy to see the alma mater doing well.

Edited by bugatti