Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lebron In Attendance for UK/UNC?

Featured Replies

Multiple sources saying that the King will be in the building today for the game. (and hopefully rocking UK colors). It has been reported by several sites, (none of which I can post within the rules) and says he will be courtside opposite the Carolina bench.

 

I've saw mention that WKYT may have reported this so if so there is a quoteable source. None-the-less, if King James is in Rupp for this one, then wow.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading that as well. Pretty cool. Lil bigger than a Drake sighting. Hopefully Ms. Judd is feeling better and can make it too.

I've been reading that as well. Pretty cool. Lil bigger than a Drake sighting. Hopefully Ms. Judd is feeling better and can make it too.

 

Big sighting for a big tool. :D

Has something to do with the LBJ uniforms that UK is suppose to start wearing. I think James is going to have his on line of uni's like Jordan.

My bet is on Lebron being the Y ! :banana:

My bet is on Lebron being the Y ! :banana:

 

The 2 games I have been to, they haven't done the "Y". :idunno:

The 2 games I have been to, they haven't done the "Y". :idunno:

 

Last one was Dickie Lyons. I don't think he wants to bring that much attention to himself while being there, I would be shocked if he did that.

Last one was Dickie Lyons. I don't think he wants to bring that much attention to himself while being there, I would be shocked if he did that.

 

Which game was that?

The 2 games I have been to, they haven't done the "Y". :idunno:

 

No kidding, who called a halt to that?

No kidding, who called a halt to that?

 

 

:idunno: Surely Coach Cal didn't?

I have been to 3 games and I have not seen the "Y" yet.

  • Author

Lot of people got this one wrong. Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up or for passing along bad rumors.

 

 

 

But on the bright side, how about those Wildcats? :D

I don't get why it's a big deal for him to be there. :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.