Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lebron In Attendance for UK/UNC?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for the help Colonel, good points. I doubt he will listen to you either.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky shouldn't need LeBron James to help it recruit. If it does, that's pretty sad.

 

They don't. This year's recruiting class should be an indication of that. And I understand about the celebrity worship going WAY too far. But Lebron James as a UK supporter surely couldn't hurt recruiting. I think it would have been fun if he was at the game.

Was he at the game, I don't believe the tv mentioned it.

 

No.

Thanks for the help Colonel, good points. I doubt he will listen to you either.

Jims avatar says it all. :D

 

I know nothing. Nothing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.