Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 50 Campbell County 47

Featured Replies

Here you go Q!

PC Cooper 15, Farrell 12, Greene 12, Monroe 6, Crozier 2, Jones 2, Walsh 1

CC Jolly 25, Neises 6, McGovney 5, Geiman 4, Smith 3, Griffen 2, Kennedy 2

 

PC 13-3-15/22

CC 14-5-4/12

 

PC 12-12-13-13 -50

CC 14-09-09-15 -47

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monroe has not grown any from last year. Still waiting on that growth spurt!

Brady Jolly is the most under-rated player in the 10th. And very well could be the best in the 37th District! The boy has got game.

Brady Jolly is the most under-rated player in the 10th. And very well could be the best in the 37th District! The boy has got game.

 

No doubt about it. He rarely misses an open jumper, and he's extended his game beyond being just a shooter as well. He has improved lightyears from last year.

Wow, I was off on this one? Congrats to PC for the victory. Guess I had the Camels overrated, or PC very underrated? Thought Brady had more of a supporting cast than this; maybe it really was him and the "Big Three" seniors last year, but it's still early--Time will tell.

I would think this is pretty nice upset? When was last time Pendleton beat Campbell? Jolly has not got recognition he is deserving of.

Monroe has not grown any from last year. Still waiting on that growth spurt!

 

Do not expect much. Both of his parents are about 5'8.

Congrats to Simms and his guys on this road win to open the season:thumb:

Dillon Greene and Garrett Ferrell led the way with 14 and Tim Cooper had 13. Huge win for the cats.

Mason Monroe won the battle of stud freshman tonight.

 

Pendleton County played a hard fought game and deserved this win. Their offense looked more like the dribble drive then CCHS did. I don't agree that Mason Monroe won that battle though. Mason made things happen for his offense with assist but not much scoring, he also played pretty good D. McGovney didn't see half as much time due to foul trouble and scored 5 w/ 5 boards and 1 assist. I would say what they brought to the table was pretty even. Pendleton County won the battle tonight.

 

Camels need to keep working on this new offense because that offense looked liked last years, when I heard dribble drive I was expecting a lot more running up and down the court and not so much passing. Code is got time to get this right though. I believe he can do it. Needs to have it done before next week against are district rival Brossart.

Is the offense looking faster this year for the Camels instead of the slowing it down that it has been in the past?

Is the offense looking faster this year for the Camels instead of the slowing it down that it has been in the past?

 

No.

Pendleton County played a hard fought game and deserved this win. Their offense looked more like the dribble drive then CCHS did. I don't agree that Mason Monroe won that battle though. Mason made things happen for his offense with assist but not much scoring, he also played pretty good D. McGovney didn't see half as much time due to foul trouble and scored 5 w/ 5 boards and 1 assist. I would say what they brought to the table was pretty even. Pendleton County won the battle tonight.

 

Camels need to keep working on this new offense because that offense looked liked last years, when I heard dribble drive I was expecting a lot more running up and down the court and not so much passing. Code is got time to get this right though. I believe he can do it. Needs to have it done before next week against are district rival Brossart.

 

Hard to run the dribble drive against a zone, which was what Pendleton played 3/4 of the game. I tought the Camels could make a run and win it until Jolly went out with blood on his jersey.

Hard to run the dribble drive against a zone, which was what Pendleton played 3/4 of the game. I tought the Camels could make a run and win it until Jolly went out with blood on his jersey.

 

Losing Jolly for a few minutes did not help the Camels. His shooting was also affected when he returned to the game (he had half a roll of tape across 3 fingers).

Campbell Co looked to me like they were afraid to shoot. They were looking to pass and not looking to score. I don't believe there was one back door cut attempted against the over aggressive Pendleton Co. defense. Good win for the Wildcats

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.