Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 50 Campbell County 47

Featured Replies

Monroe played great. Monroe & Cooper helped the Wildcats win. Wildcats need to kick the ball back out & wouldn't have as many turnovers. Driving & leaving their guards wide open almost cost them the game. They played good as a team but still need to improve.

 

 

Pendleton County played a hard fought game and deserved this win. Their offense looked more like the dribble drive then CCHS did. I don't agree that Mason Monroe won that battle though. Mason made things happen for his offense with assist but not much scoring, he also played pretty good D. McGovney didn't see half as much time due to foul trouble and scored 5 w/ 5 boards and 1 assist. I would say what they brought to the table was pretty even. Pendleton County won the battle tonight.

 

Camels need to keep working on this new offense because that offense looked liked last years, when I heard dribble drive I was expecting a lot more running up and down the court and not so much passing. Code is got time to get this right though. I believe he can do it. Needs to have it done before next week against are district rival Brossart.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think this is pretty nice upset? When was last time Pendleton beat Campbell? Jolly has not got recognition he is deserving of.

 

Jan 13, 2006 63 - 45

Pendleton County played a hard fought game and deserved this win. Their offense looked more like the dribble drive then CCHS did. I don't agree that Mason Monroe won that battle though. Mason made things happen for his offense with assist but not much scoring, he also played pretty good D. McGovney didn't see half as much time due to foul trouble and scored 5 w/ 5 boards and 1 assist. I would say what they brought to the table was pretty even. Pendleton County won the battle tonight.

 

Camels need to keep working on this new offense because that offense looked liked last years, when I heard dribble drive I was expecting a lot more running up and down the court and not so much passing. Code is got time to get this right though. I believe he can do it. Needs to have it done before next week against are district rival Brossart.

 

I would say if you put your teammates in a position to score thats just as good as scoring it himself. Having said that Monroe wins the battle. But McGovney is just a Freshman and has no experience at the Varsity level. Good game for both players.:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.