Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Pendleton County Predictions

Featured Replies

This game has the makings of a very good game. Some things to watch for that makes this game interesting. Brady Jolley and Dylan Greene matchup.

Jordan Smith and Timmy Cooper matchup. And finally summer teammates from Kentucky Elite and two of the top freshmen in the state and the best of Northern Kentucky Nate McGovney and Mason Monroe. Monroe already has a year of varsity experience and ran the point well as an 8th grader last year. Thoughts?

Is McGovney starting Varsity as a Frosh this year at CC?

 

I think if PC can shoot the ball effectively and not turn it over they could get the win.

Is McGovney starting Varsity as a Frosh this year at CC?

 

I think if PC can shoot the ball effectively and not turn it over they could get the win.

 

Should be a very good game.

 

Not sure how McGovney will be used yet. The Camels have 6 seniors and they will rotate a bunch of guys to stay fresh.

Where is the game being played?

This game has the makings of a very good game. Some things to watch for that makes this game interesting. Brady Jolley and Dylan Greene matchup.

Jordan Smith and Timmy Cooper matchup. And finally summer teammates from Kentucky Elite and two of the top freshmen in the state and the best of Northern Kentucky Nate McGovney and Mason Monroe. Monroe already has a year of varsity experience and ran the point well as an 8th grader last year. Thoughts?

Not to sure about the best in northern ky. I would have to add mcclendon in the mix.
Where is the game being played?

 

@ CCHS

This game has the makings of a very good game. Some things to watch for that makes this game interesting. Brady Jolley and Dylan Greene matchup.

Jordan Smith and Timmy Cooper matchup. And finally summer teammates from Kentucky Elite and two of the top freshmen in the state and the best of Northern Kentucky Nate McGovney and Mason Monroe. Monroe already has a year of varsity experience and ran the point well as an 8th grader last year. Thoughts?

 

I don't see Brady Jolly and Dylan Greene as a matchup since Jolly is 6-4 and long while Greene is 6-1 tops. The Camels are very deep this year with 6 seniors plus a handful of talented juniors and McGovney. Should be a good game at first but I see the Camels pulling away.

CC by 10-15.

  • Author

The Cats are deep also. Greene is very strong and physical and uses his lower body much like Chuck Hayes. Just ask Ryan Fucci from Tates Creek. So Jolly may be taller but Greene is much stronger. Should be a good one. I don't see this one being a double digit game either way.

I'll take Pendleton County in an upset to start the season

I don't see this one as a really close matchup--Campbell by 10+ as they would seem to be way too deep for PC!! I'll say 58-44 Camels.

Campbell by 16

I don't see Brady Jolly and Dylan Greene as a matchup since Jolly is 6-4 and long while Greene is 6-1 tops. The Camels are very deep this year with 6 seniors plus a handful of talented juniors and McGovney. Should be a good game at first but I see the Camels pulling away.

CC by 10-15.

 

They may have the numbers but I am not sure how deep talent wise Campbell County is this year.

How big are the Pendleton starters?

 

Not big. They play with a lot of heart but lack size.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.