Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Superstar to Visit Kentucky Friday

Featured Replies

Is he doing the John Wall Dance in the photo?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he doing the John Wall Dance in the photo?

 

Yes...

Mr. Miller...UK is the best program of all-time...any questions???

Mr. Miller...UK is the best program of all-time...any questions???

 

I know I am opening myself up for hits...GT...want another double???:ylsuper::ylsuper:

I know I am opening myself up for hits...GT...want another double???:ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

If you make it, it just might be the 1st double/double in BGP history!!!:thumb::thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Great job!!!

If you make it, it just might be the 1st double/double in BGP history!!!:thumb::thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Great job!!!

 

Now you're just taking to yourself... :ohbrother: :lol:

Did you mean talking to yourself???:deadhorse:

Did you mean talking to yourself???:deadhorse:

 

Nope... :thumb:

Nope... :thumb:

 

A double triple...I can't believe it!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

From everything that has happened since he came to the Carolina game, its looking like Quincy is becoming Cal's to lose. Evan Daniels from Scout said that Q rocked Kentucky gear non-stop down at that tourney in Florida this past weekend and that he and Stacey Poole spent a lot of time discussing some things. Pretty sure the duo also got some time in with Brandon Knight as well.

 

 

 

 

Out of everything that has been said, I like this Q Miller quote the best myself....

 

 

"Talking to my main guy Gilchrist, we talkin bout the future."

 

 

 

 

 

 

As a CAT fan you gotta love it.

From everything that has happened since he came to the Carolina game, its looking like Quincy is becoming Cal's to lose. Evan Daniels from Scout said that Q rocked Kentucky gear non-stop down at that tourney in Florida this past weekend and that he and Stacey Poole spent a lot of time discussing some things. Pretty sure the duo also got some time in with Brandon Knight as well.

 

 

 

 

Out of everything that has been said, I like this Q Miller quote the best myself....

 

 

"Talking to my main guy Gilchrist, we talkin bout the future."

 

 

 

 

 

 

As a CAT fan you gotta love it.

As a UK it's not a matter of "if" they have a good recruiting class, it's a matter of when. I couldn't imagine how good they would be if Pastner had come with Cal...

I'll stand by my prediction about a month ago that Quincy is nearly a lock for UK.

Quincy Miller, #3 overall in the 2011 class...

 

Just announced his visit on Twitter.

 

I looked on his Twitter and I didnt see anything. Where did you see that at.

I looked on his Twitter and I didnt see anything. Where did you see that at.

 

This was a couple weeks back, he has already visited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.