Annual Christmas Decorating Snafu's...

WKYfootballguy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't like Halloween, you don't like Christmas...

What do you like, TD? :D

You are very observant. :lol::lol: But for the record here is a list of a few random things I DO like. :D

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I like coffee in the morning. I like steak (MR), potatoes, most cheeses, benedictine on melba toast, c-free diet coke, salad (usually with ranch). I love beer and wine. I really like Outback (everything) and O'Charleys (tato skins). :D I love most sports and prefer to watch them over any type of shopping.

I can list more if you like??!! :lol::lol:

Christmas tradition at my house has been for my wife to take the kids out for the day while I decorate the outside. That way they don't witness my annual cuss fest. Oldest is a jr in college and still isn't ready for the language I come up with. Ho, ho, ho my aching back.

The season starts the day after Thanksgiving. And all I can say to you is....SCROOGE! :irked:
Hey there Tiny Tim: aren't you the same guy who suggested that poor children be thrown into orphanages?

"Are there no prisons?

And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?"

:popcorn:

Thanksgiving is easily the most overrated holiday, TD, especially on the sports front. Here's my simple proof:

Christmas Day NBA Games > Mandatory Lions and Cowboys games

Pinnekjott and Krumkaker (Norwegian Christmas is awesome) > Turkey and Pumpkin Pie

A Charlie Brown Christmas > A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

Therefore,

Christmas > Thanksgiving

QED

It should be noted that for the purposes of maintaining equilibrium in each system, the presence of large numbers of irritating relatives and the massive quantities of alcohol required to deal with them are held as constant.

Suck it up and throw some lights on those bushes, folks.

Hey there Tiny Tim: aren't you the same guy who suggested that poor children be thrown into orphanages?

"Are there no prisons?

And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?"

:popcorn:

Would you rather see them continue on their hopeless path they're on? With parents or parent, and I use those two words very loosely in this case, that couldn't care less about them? My way, they'd have a chance. Your way, they're doomed to continue a vicious, helpless cycle... :popcorn:

Would you rather see them continue on their hopeless path they're on? With parents or parent, and I use those two words very loosely in this case, that couldn't care less about them? My way, they'd have a chance. Your way, they're doomed to continue a vicious, helpless cycle... :popcorn:

Out of curiosity, what's the income threshold to "qualify" for the prison or workhouse?

Out of curiosity, what's the income threshold to "qualify" for the prison or workhouse?
It's not a "workhouse" or "prison", that's BF's little joke. It's an orphanage that would be different from those you're familiar with. There would be no income threshold in my book to "qualify". bad parents are bad parents regardless of how much they make.