Bowling Green 28 Christian County 14

PurpleHaze

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SR RB Lavance Anderson scored two rushing TDs (3, 14), SR WR Sam Howard caught a 20 yd TD pass from SO QB Scooter Hollis, and SR C Will West recovered an L. Anderson fumble and took it the rest of the way to seal the deal! SR WR/K Zach Williams was perfect on his PATs

Congratulations to Christian Co for posting a good record against a very tough schedule! I hope their guys hold their heads up high!:thumb:

Next week, the Purples will cap the 40th Anniversary of Elvis Donaldson Stadium/Monie Beard Field by hosting John Hardin!

Sic 'em, Purple!!!:clap::thumb::D

I just hate it, how brutal the road is to get out of our region and to state, then win it. BG has another WAR against a very physical JH team, and if the Purps win, how much will be left in the tank for a relatively healthy and unchallenged Highlands? It makes me sick. The west is better than what we show in the title games. Wars man, just wars.

I just hate it, how brutal the road is to get out of our region and to state, then win it. BG has another WAR against a very physical JH team, and if the Purps win, how much will be left in the tank for a relatively healthy and unchallenged Highlands? It makes me sick. The west is better than what we show in the title games. Wars man, just wars.

Johnson Central was the best team that HHS played last year in the playoffs. I believe they were on the east side of the bracket..:D

If Highlands wasn't in the picture the west would be winning state almost every year. Just my opinion though...:walk:

Johnson Central was the best team that HHS played last year in the playoffs. I believe they were on the east side of the bracket..:D

I am little bit dumbfounded by you'r post. Owensboro and Christian County were (IMO) a tad bit more athletic then JC. Christian County's defense was absoultely legit, they had to be ranked right behind Highlands. Also would like to point out that Oboro had a stud running back named Yorel Shipwell (I think that is his name) that absoultely was just amazing.

Just thought to throw that out there.

Bowling Green didn't give Lex Cath or Cov cath much of a game either the last two years Highlands wasn't in the finals.

Which kind of proves the point of not having much left in the tank after battling through the west.

Not to mention that the LexCath and CovCath teams that BG played were arguably two of the best teams ever at their respective schools.

Which kind of proves the point of not having much left in the tank after battling through the west.

Not to mention that the LexCath and CovCath teams that BG played were arguably two of the best teams ever at their respective schools.

You have to look at who BG went through to get there too.

Bowling Green hands down does not take cheese walks to the finals.