Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College basketball tip off marathon.

Featured Replies

Unbelievable. Georgetown is very lucky to be coming out of that with a win as poor as they looked.

That game set basketball back two decades. UGLY...

I get into feast week just as much as I do March

^Next week will be even more a blast because there will be or 6 good matchups each day

Gonzaga - MSU was awesome. I turned it on after the Louisville game ended. I also caught the last couple minutes of Duquesne - Iowa. It was good to see the A-10 get a win today after Charlotte got stomped and Temple let Georgetown back into the game.

This is madness, all this basketball and its not even March yet, love it. I also love that baseball is over because I felt I was watching the same ESPN top 10 every night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.