Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College basketball tip off marathon.

Featured Replies

I am off tomorrow, and am going to stay up til I can't possible stay awake anymore. :dancingpa

I might be up for a little bit but nothing like that FF. :lol:

  • Author
I might be up for a little bit but nothing like that FF. :lol:

 

I got college basketball and online poker...I am good to go for a couple hours.:popcorn:

I may finish this UCLA game... And I'll watch all day tomorrow, but no all-nighters for me. :lol:

I really want to stay up for that St. Mary's game at 2 am. Unfortunately, I have job interview in the morning and so that bed is calling my name. Temple and Georgetown tomorrow afternoon is what I'm getting geared up for, not to even mention the UofL game that night.

I can't believe some of these teams are playing in the morning.

I can't believe some of these teams are playing in the morning.

 

I know, I was thinking the same thing.

 

Must have no school today or something.

St. Peter's hosted Monmouth this morning at 6 a.m. What's fun for the fans probably isn't all that great for the players: the Monmouth team boarded a bus to make the 50 mile trip at 3 a.m. They lost 58-34 and could muster only 10-48 from the field. They had four assists and 18 turnovers. There needs to be another plan for those early morning games. I'm sure Monmouth's coach would agree.

 

In other news, I got the aforementioned job. I was planning to celebrate by watching this Clemson game. Alas, it's unwatchable.

St. Peter's hosted Monmouth this morning at 6 a.m. What's fun for the fans probably isn't all that great for the players: the Monmouth team boarded a bus to make the 50 mile trip at 3 a.m. They lost 58-34 and could muster only 10-48 from the field. They had four assists and 18 turnovers. There needs to be another plan for those early morning games. I'm sure Monmouth's coach would agree.

 

Yeah I agree.

Do you think teams will decline to play in the AM hours next year?

G'Town and Temple starting out real ugly.

After 8 minutes they are a combined 3-19 shooting and 6 points with 8 turnovers

^ Yeah this game's pretty brutal. A-10 Basketball: Getting It Done The Ugly Way.

I bet the under for the half which was 60.5...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.