You Just Won the Lottery. Whatcha Going to Do Now?

titletownclown

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Buy or build a house - the house I want, in the neighborhood I want.

2) Set up a Catholic Education and college funds for 4 children (to arrive at later date), and Catholic high school funds for all my nieces/nephews.

3) Pay off any outstanding bills my parents have.

4) Build a house on my family's farm property.

5) Buy a new car for myself, my fiancee, and buy a nice 4-wheel drive pickup for the farm.

6) Pay for all improvements desired at the Cov Cath Griffin Alumni Center.

7) Buy all of the properties surrounding my family's farm property, and probably the properties surrounding those as well.

8) Buy a boat, and build a little place down on Lake Williamstown.

9) Buy a Steinway grand piano.

10) Add to my guitar/guitar equipment to the tune of $25K or so.

11) Set up a proper audio room/studio in my basement with room for an expanding record collection.

In that order.

Buyout all the businesses at the foot of "the hill" and build NewCath a state of the art football facility. Where the football team practices now, it will house an indoor facility that would accommodate both soccer and softball. Hell, while I'm at it a new gym with the court named after Newcath alum and NBA Hall of Famer Dave Cowens. It will have a state of the art sound system, one that is in dyer need of now in the present gym. :lol:

Buyout all the businesses at the foot of "the hill" and build NewCath a state of the art football facility. Where the football team practices now, it will house an indoor facility that would accommodate both soccer and softball. Hell, while I'm at it a new gym with the court named after Newcath alum and NBA Hall of Famer Dave Cowens. It will have a state of the art sound system, one that is in dyer need of now in the present gym. :lol:

Shouldn't he pay for his name being on it? Like the corporate clowns do?