Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finals weekend - Fri: 4A,2A,5A Sat: 3A,1A,6A

Featured Replies

It's great to meet another Mariah fan!

 

I might bring my mountain bikes and ride from the hotel to the stadium. But I'm not sure if the weather will alow us to do so.

 

That brings up a good point though. Maybe the parking garages next to the stadium will be cleared out for the games.

 

Later.

 

I asked the student president at Western about the parking garages while attending a WKU game a couple of weeks ago, and he told me that they are full while the students are on campus. If the garages are full, there will be NO WHERE TO PARK.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. On Friday school is in session and the students will be on campus. Where is everyone going to park? :idunno:

All the students at Western bail on Thursday night or Friday morning. Suitcase college!:sssh:

I asked the student president at Western about the parking garages while attending a WKU game a couple of weeks ago, and he told me that they are full while the students are on campus. If the garages are full, there will be NO WHERE TO PARK.

 

It's my understanding that the students will not be able to park on campus the days of the championships.

In your situation, I agree the longer trip is more than just a minor inconvenience. I've got no problem with you being disappointed with the move.

 

Will there be a "VIP" hospitality room like last year?

I asked the student president at Western about the parking garages while attending a WKU game a couple of weeks ago, and he told me that they are full while the students are on campus. If the garages are full, there will be NO WHERE TO PARK.

Yikes! :scared:

It's my understanding that the students will not be able to park on campus the days of the championships.

Ahhhhhh...... :clap:

Will there be a "VIP" hospitality room like last year?

Who is considered a "VIP"? :confused:

 

Later.

Yikes! :scared:

 

Ahhhhhh...... :clap:

 

Who is considered a "VIP"? :confused:

 

Later.

 

All Bluebird fans!!:dancingpa

Malachi, Have you ever been to the WKU stadium, campus, and BG in general?

All Bluebird fans!!:dancingpa

Ummmm, okay.

 

Hey....if everything works out for the good of both teams, our games (FC Falcons and Bluebirds) are back to back!

 

:banana:

 

Later.

Malachi, Have you ever been to the WKU stadium, campus, and BG in general?

 

Yes.

Thrusday Night 12/3 Western plays Arkansas State at home. I have tickets and hope to make it a long stay in Bowling Green.

 

Also as of 2 weeks ago you can no longer park in the grass on campus. The students where protesting by not tailgating before the game. Sure wasn't many people there for the "Topperwalk". I sure hope your right leatherneck!

I've never seen the WKU stadium, but from what I've heard I'm really looking forward to the more "cozy" environment - assuming HHS makes it. I've never cared for being in the pizza box when it's 80% empty, although I can tolerate it to see the Birds take home the prize!

I've never seen the WKU stadium, but from what I've heard I'm really looking forward to the more "cozy" environment - assuming HHS makes it. I've never cared for being in the pizza box when it's 80% empty, although I can tolerate it to see the Birds take home the prize!

It is very cozy. I went to a Hilltoppers game on the 10th of October and found it to be very nice.

 

Later.

Yes, it's a nasty, long trip. I'm sure it's great for those who find it easy to travel whenever and wherever they like. But for others, it makes the prospect a much more difficult one. The move couldn't be helped at all, but I do feel attendance will be hurt by it.

 

I don't consider this a difficult trip. Long, yes. But it is pretty much a straight expressway shot and I-65 is is an easy drive IMO.

 

As for entertainment or area attractions, there is always Mammoth Cave - one of the world's wonders that draws visitors from around the globe. Birthplace of Abraham Lincoln is not far away either, but there isn't a lot to see there IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.