Bell County/Greenup County Predictions

Who wins?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see that too........maybe against Lex Catholic.....:lol:.......sorry charlesw88......had to say it

Lexington Catholic is starting to kick it on at the right time of the year. They are scary in the playoffs. So bellbobcats, I can't argue with you. :isurrender:

As for the comment, it's all good. We can still be friends. :lol:

I hear ya. Your with these kids every day. I'm rooting for all of you. All you can ask for is the best that they can do.. You don't have to win all the time. As long as everyone gives 100%. If you come back from Bell defeated but you post that everyone gave their all. Then is some ways you won!! It's called teaching and lifes lessons. I would love every team in our area do a good job friday.

That's all you can for is for your boys to leave it all out of the field. :thumb:

We are pulling for you here in RAM land. Be safe on your long trip to Bell Co. Stay focused and play hard.:taz::taz:

Thanks Rams68! There will be quite a few Musketeers Fans traveling to the game. There is a great deal of support for this team and for what Coach Copley is doing at Greenup County. Go out and play your hearts out Musketeers!

One Team, One Heart, One Family.

Thanks Rams68! There will be quite a few Musketeers Fans traveling to the game. There is a great deal of support for this team and for what Coach Copley is doing at Greenup County. Go out and play your hearts out Musketeers!

One Team, One Heart, One Family.

I hope that everyone has a safe trip to Bell County.:thumb: