Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Greenup County Predictions

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bell County
      87%
    • Greenup County
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I haven't seen Bell County play this year. I'd really like to see them play. Maybe in the 4th round. :sssh:

 

I would like to see that too........maybe against Lex Catholic.....:lol:.......sorry charlesw88......had to say it

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps talking about a Bell/Boyle matchup........Both teams better NOT look ahead or it won't happen. Bell has some tough teams to play, not sure who they are yet, but Greenup is the ONLY team Bell better be looking at. Boyle better be looking at Bourbon Co. or they may not have another week of play. Thats how UPSETS happen my friends

Greenup wins with heart.....

Everyone keeps talking about a Bell/Boyle matchup........Both teams better NOT look ahead or it won't happen. Bell has some tough teams to play, not sure who they are yet, but Greenup is the ONLY team Bell better be looking at. Boyle better be looking at Bourbon Co. or they may not have another week of play. Thats how UPSETS happen my friends

 

I for one hope they are looking past us! :sssh:

Greenup wins with heart.....

 

You are a great supporter of Greenup Co. football recpark. But come on now. Greenup may have the bigger heart in this game. But Bell will have the bigger score. This just wouldn't be a upset. It would be a major upset. Like Kentucky beating Fla., Alabama and Steve Spurrier. :idunno: But anyway good luck. And I do hope that you win.

You are a great supporter of Greenup Co. football recpark. But come on now. Greenup may have the bigger heart in this game. But Bell will have the bigger score. This just wouldn't be a upset. It would be a major upset. Like Kentucky beating Fla., Alabama and Steve Spurrier. :idunno: But anyway good luck. And I do hope that you win.
What kinda fan would not pick their team to win every game. Thanks to all the GC fans this year, you guys have been great!

This will be good experience for GC. Look what happened to the team that come to Bell last year in the first round.

Bell Co. 42-0.

Bell Co. 49-6

What kinda fan would not pick their team to win every game. Thanks to all the GC fans this year, you guys have been great!

 

ME. I guess I'm to realistic. Especially when we are playing someone far more superior then us. I tell them you are going up against a team that has far more talent then us. But if each and everyone of you play to the best of you abilities anything can happen.

After the Russell game my oldest son and me were walking back to the car . He asked me if he did ok on special teams. I told him he did a good job. And I told him I just didn't feel like we were going to win the game. He looked at me and said dad we never had any doubt. I told him all the doubt was in the stands. You never know about kids. You may go down to Bell Co and give them the game of their season. I hope so. I just don't think so.

Bell controls the score....but would love the upset

As a Musketeer Fan and a former Musketeer Mom you have to support your team and this team has had our support all year, 6 years previously and, will always have our support because our sons will always be Musketeers.

Coupon 21 - I was suppose to be at an Eagle Board but it was cancelled and where else would we be except on the GCHS Field.

Musketeers do your best, we love ya.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

You are a great supporter of Greenup Co. football recpark. But come on now. Greenup may have the bigger heart in this game. But Bell will have the bigger score. This just wouldn't be a upset. It would be a major upset. Like Kentucky beating Fla., Alabama and Steve Spurrier. :idunno: But anyway good luck. And I do hope that you win.

 

Thank you Ram68, just have a feeling is all.....

My prediction? Pain.

 

This will get ugly quick. I hope Greenup proves me wrong but I just don't see it......not this year.

Thank you Ram68, just have a feeling is all.....

 

I hear ya. Your with these kids every day. I'm rooting for all of you. All you can ask for is the best that they can do.. You don't have to win all the time. As long as everyone gives 100%. If you come back from Bell defeated but you post that everyone gave their all. Then is some ways you won!! It's called teaching and lifes lessons. I would love every team in our area do a good job friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.