October 27, 200916 yr I saw the Cavs play the Bulls at the Q last season. I'm hoping to go a couple of times this season:thumb:
October 27, 200916 yr Author I've actually been to an original ABA game. Saw KY Colonels with Issel and Gilmore go up against the Ice Man and Swen Nater. You've picked a great venue for an NBA game. Indy gets really loud. I've been to Washington and its OK but not as nice as Indy. Oh boy, I may not be very well liked! :lol: :lol:
October 27, 200916 yr Author 15 rows up? Great seats man, NBA game is alot different when you're watching it that close. The concessions are about what you'd expect. The food cost about the same as it would at Rupp, I think beer there was 6 dollars (cheap for a game), but I wasn't old enough to buy it when I was there, so I could be a little off. They also have so gourmet things in there, from the best that I can remember, and really those aren't too high priced at NBA games, considering that it is in the Arena. That's awesome. I actually may be able to get these seats fairly consistently! That's pretty much what I figured...
October 27, 200916 yr That's awesome. I actually may be able to get these seats fairly consistently! That's pretty much what I figured... Yeah man, that is about how how up we were for Game 1 of the ECF last season. We sat on the end where Dwight Howard broke the shot clock. I didn't have that good of seats in Conseco when I went, but 15 rows up there should be even better because of the way the Arena is built. It seems like everything is really close to the floor when compared to the Q. When we went Peyton Manning was sitting about 25 rows or so in front of us in floor seats. It's a really nice arena.:thumb:
October 27, 200916 yr I went to the CAVS first playoff game last year and it was insane! The guy I got it from works for a law firm downtown Cleveland and they own a bunch of seats. The other time I went to a CAVS game I paid 70 and watched them play from the very top. It is pretty tough to get tickets for a CAVS game. Overall though a NBA game is a great experience and a lot different then watching it on TV.
October 27, 200916 yr I went to the CAVS first playoff game last year and it was insane! The guy I got it from works for a law firm downtown Cleveland and they own a bunch of seats. The other time I went to a CAVS game I paid 70 and watched them play from the very top. It is pretty tough to get tickets for a CAVS game. Overall though a NBA game is a great experience and a lot different then watching it on TV. Ets, hit up that link I put at the top. For an average game, you could probably pay about 50-60 bucks for lower level seats. Especially if you can find a week day game that you can go to.
October 27, 200916 yr Been to a few NBA games... Watched the Clippers (Brand) & Celts (Walker, Pierce etc) play 2 times in L.A. Watched the Bulls/Mavs play the year Jordan retired (go figure). The game was at Rupp for whatever reason, lol. Good times....have fun man.
October 28, 200916 yr First NBA game I attended was in 1994. I got to see the helpless and worst team in the NBA, Dallas Mavericks take on the NBA's best team, the Seattle Supersonics. It was cool to see Dallas because I got to see Mashburn. Also on Dallas was Murray State's, Popeye Jones. Jimmy Jackson and "Fat" Lever were the other highlights of the team Seattle was led of course by Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp. Detlef Shrempf put on a clinic and Seattle won 95-91. The other NBA game I saw was in 2003. I saw the Atlanta Hawks vs. Houston Rockets. That was Yao's rookie season and in the midst of Yao mania sweeping the country.
October 30, 200916 yr Author Leaving in just a few hours and I can't wait. The seats are section 15, row 16. They look VERY good from the seating chart.
October 30, 200916 yr Only been to one, 1995 Mavs with Mashburn, Kidd and Jackson but Jackson was hurt. Game was at Market Square and was a totally different experience. I also went to a Bulls exhibition at Riverfront, and Jordan scored 30+ in the first half.
October 30, 200916 yr I got the pleasure of watching the Bulls and Pacers in 3rd grade after winning an attendance contest at school. It was a very memorable game for me, not only because I got to see Michael Jordan (he missed a break away dunk that game, something I didn't see much of watching WGN), but because the Rifleman Chuck Person got a technical and kicked the ball into the stands twice- the second time it landed about 20 rows over from where we were sitting. It was a classic, even if I don't see anohter NBA game in person I will be able to say I saw the GOAT play...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.