Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elisha Justice Commits to Louisville as a walk on

Featured Replies

Congrats and good luck. Rick Pitino loves point guards and he got a good one.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure Eastern had already offered. Maybe Morehead and Marshall, but I don't know that for sure.

 

EKU, Jacksonville and a host of NAIA and smaller schools had offered.

 

Plenty of other schools were looking, but hadn't offered yet.

EKU, Jacksonville and a host of NAIA and smaller schools had offered.

 

Plenty of other schools were looking, but hadn't offered yet.

 

Pretty sure Pelphrey and Arkansas was looking at him real hard as well.

  • Author
Pretty sure Pelphrey and Arkansas was looking at him real hard as well.

 

Probably so, but they hadn't offered yet.

Congratulations to him. Hes a great high school guard and is known for having a good work ethic, which will serve him well with Coach Pitino!

Received a text message while I was at work today confirming that he had committed to Louisville. Congrats to him and hopefully he can/will make the best of the opportunity that has been given to him.

Congrats to Elisha. I like it when a student is thinking beyond his potential college basketball career and weighing the decisions and considering what will be best for him in the long run with the career path he is considering. Sounds like he has a very good head on his sholders and will be successful in life whether or not he plays basketball at the college level. Since he says he is considering coaching as a career, he has obviously made an excellent decision and is taking advantage of a wonderful opportunity. I am sure he had many opportunitiesto play at the college leve. More that what has been posted on BGP. I wish him the very best and much success. And we all look forward to watching him play his senior high school year.

Shelby Valley senior pg Elisha Justice verballed to UofL yesterday. He is going to be a preferred walk-on. link

 

Nice pickup, I like how Pitino seemingly tries to get a solid in-state player every year. Especially if they have the potential Justice has. Justice is one of the frontrunners for Mr. Basketball in the state this year.

Edited by LCPATS

Look out Pitino......Justice is coming.

Shelby Valley senior pg Elisha Justice verballed to UofL yesterday. He is going to be a preferred walk-on. link

 

Nice pickup, I like how Pitino seemingly tries to get a solid in-state player every year. Especially if its a kid that is from KY and has the talent Justice has. Justice is one of the frontrunners for Mr. Basketball in the state.

 

Where do the other in-state players come from? :sssh::D

Where do the other in-state players come from? :sssh::D

 

I edited what I originally wrote and didn't realize I left it that way.

Nice pickup for UofL. Pitino always seems to add a talented walk-on.

Happy for Elisha. A close friend of his and his told me that Pitino came down and watched him practice and had previously took Elisha to L'ville to stay a couple of days and practice and stay on campus.

Congrats to the Elisha and Shelby Valley. Should help Elisha in Mr. Basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.