October 22, 200916 yr I am pretty sure I never even mentioned the word great in the whole post. Secondly I am also pretty sure that I even mentioned how he has at least one hold a game or something which needs to stop. So really what point are you trying to make in this post to me, since you just said what I just said? Whitworth has done a good job this year, penalties is the one thing he needs to fix. I mean that is a problem that can be fixed, at least he is not just having guys blow by him and drill our franchise QB. He has done a really good job so far there this year for the most part. He may be blocking well but those penalties are just dumb and ignorant. And like I said, he's obnoxious.
October 22, 200916 yr He may be blocking well but those penalties are just dumb and ignorant. And like I said, he's obnoxious. As I said before it is still better than what we have had the last 2 seasons. The holdings stuff can be fixed, at least he is not getting physically beat or else that would me a major concern. Yeah some of the penalties he has gotten has been drive killers through these first six games. I think he will get that corrected though. The whole line as a whole though has had trouble with penalties, so lets not signal him out.
October 22, 200916 yr That's exactly why I hate him. He's a moron. Hate to say it but it's true. I also can't stand how every time there's a penalty he's always the one pushing others out of the way to get in the ref's ears while they're discussing the penalty. He's just dumb and obnoxious.He's dumnoxious! I like it.
October 24, 200916 yr Don't act like he's great. Seems like whenever your boy Carson gets some momentum Mr. Whitworth holds, or jumps, or lines up off the ball to kill the drive. As much as Bratkowski keeps this team from gaining momentum Whitworth does much the same. It isn't his fault. He hasn't allowed to many sacks this year. He isn't the only one jumping offsides or getting called for holding. I actually think he is underrated.
October 24, 200916 yr He may be blocking well but those penalties are just dumb and ignorant. And like I said, he's obnoxious. He's 6'7 or 6'8 whatever he is and 300 ibs plus. He might be obnoxious but there aren't to many guys who would tell him that to his face.:laugh:
October 24, 200916 yr It isn't his fault. He hasn't allowed to many sacks this year. He isn't the only one jumping offsides or getting called for holding. I actually think he is underrated. :thumb: The only mistakes he really has made this year is penalties, and that is something that could be fixed. I guess the reason why so many Bengal fans are always so unhappy, is because unless a guy is perfect about everything they say he is just not that good.
October 25, 200916 yr I can't believe so many are dissing Whit, for one I think he's going to be here for a long time, and I don't think that's a bad thing. It's not like he's Freddie Chiders or Melvin Tuten.
October 25, 200916 yr I can't believe so many are dissing Whit, for one I think he's going to be here for a long time, and I don't think that's a bad thing. It's not like he's Freddie Chiders or Melvin Tuten. I can't believe it either. He actually really has done a pretty good job this year. You wouldn't think fans, especially Bengal fans would think like this. But apparently unless a guy does everything perfect, they just don't think they are that good. He has gone against some of the best pass rushers in the NFL this year already, and has done a great job. Yeah he seems to get that one holding penalty a game which I admit does hurt. However it could be much worst if he was giving up sacks all day to those guys.
October 25, 200916 yr I can't believe it either. He actually really has done a pretty good job this year. You wouldn't think fans, especially Bengal fans would think like this. But apparently unless a guy does everything perfect, they just don't think they are that good. He has gone against some of the best pass rushers in the NFL this year already, and has done a great job. Yeah he seems to get that one holding penalty a game which I admit does hurt. However it could be much worst if he was giving up sacks all day to those guys. Are people no allowed to dis-like players regardless of talent? :confused:
October 25, 200916 yr Are people no allowed to dis-like players regardless of talent? :confused: You don't have to like him. He is way better than the dud he replaced.
October 25, 200916 yr You don't have to like him. He is way better than the dud he replaced. And Ben Roethlisbergers better than Charlie Batch but I don't like Roethlisberger either :idunno: What's your point? He's a moron.
October 25, 200916 yr And Ben Roethlisbergers better than Charlie Batch but I don't like Roethlisberger either :idunno: What's your point? He's a moron. So is this the first year you have not liked him? Before this year he really was not getting many penalties thrown on him. So I guess he just became a moron as you call him during the off season.
October 25, 200916 yr So is this the first year you have not liked him? Before this year he really was not getting many penalties thrown on him. So I guess he just became a moron as you call him during the off season. Doesn't matter when he became one but personally, I think he's an idiot - whether it was a month ago or 2 years ago, he's still dumb.
October 25, 200916 yr Doesn't matter when he became one but personally, I think he's an idiot - whether it was a month ago or 2 years ago, he's still dumb. Correct
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.