Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andre Smith Activated by Bengals

Featured Replies

Expected to practice this week and potentially play against the Ravens.

I love the fact that we've done so well without our 1st round pick.

 

I hope he can continue to learn the playbook & contribute in a few weeks, if not sooner.

Thats good news. At this point however it's too bad he's not a DE or TE.

The line has done a pretty good job this year without him. I think if the line is still doing good, and has a good rhythm going, I think he might have a hard time getting to play to much. It will be interesting to see how he does though, him playing could mess up things on the line, or make it even better.

Who will he start over? I hope Whitworth. I absolutely HATE Whitworth.

Who will he start over? I hope Whitworth. I absolutely HATE Whitworth.

 

It won't be Whitworth, although he has struggled recently.

 

Wasn't Whitworth a guard who has moved to tackle?

 

I don't expect Smith to come in & start right away, but I think he'll make the line much better as the season progresses. If nothing else, he'll provide quality depth.

It won't be Whitworth, although he has struggled recently.

 

Wasn't Whitworth a guard who has moved to tackle?

 

I don't expect Smith to come in & start right away, but I think he'll make the line much better as the season progresses. If nothing else, he'll provide quality depth.

 

Whitworth came to the NFL as a LT for LSU. He started many games for the Bengals his rookie year at LT for the Bengals, because Levi was hurt a lot. Then he moved to guard. So Whitworth is at his natural position. I don't see why someone hates Whitworth though, he has done a good job this year. He has protected Carson, and has done a good job run blocking. Mental mistakes is what he needs to fix, and that can be fixed. He always seems to have one hold a game, he needs to stop that.

 

Smith will be playing at RT this year, if and when he starts to play.

Whitworth came to the NFL as a LT for LSU. He started many games for the Bengals his rookie year at LT for the Bengals, because Levi was hurt a lot. Then he moved to guard. So Whitworth is at his natural position. I don't see why someone hates Whitworth though, he has done a good job this year. He has protected Carson, and has done a good job run blocking. Mental mistakes is what he needs to fix, and that can be fixed. He always seems to have one hold a game, he needs to stop that.

 

Smith will be playing at RT this year, if and when he starts to play.

 

Don't act like he's great. Seems like whenever your boy Carson gets some momentum Mr. Whitworth holds, or jumps, or lines up off the ball to kill the drive. As much as Bratkowski keeps this team from gaining momentum Whitworth does much the same.

Don't act like he's great. Seems like whenever your boy Carson gets some momentum Mr. Whitworth holds, or jumps, or lines up off the ball to kill the drive. As much as Bratkowski keeps this team from gaining momentum Whitworth does much the same.

 

That's exactly why I hate him. He's a moron. Hate to say it but it's true. I also can't stand how every time there's a penalty he's always the one pushing others out of the way to get in the ref's ears while they're discussing the penalty. He's just dumb and obnoxious.

If Andre Smith can contribute soon, what a rookie class!

I wonder what kind of shape he will be in. Has great feet if healthy and in shape.

To bad his doesn't play DL. Our OL has been pretty solid.

  • Author
I wonder what kind of shape he will be in. Has great feet if healthy and in shape.

 

He was quoted as saying he's "way under 350."

Don't act like he's great. Seems like whenever your boy Carson gets some momentum Mr. Whitworth holds, or jumps, or lines up off the ball to kill the drive. As much as Bratkowski keeps this team from gaining momentum Whitworth does much the same.

 

I am pretty sure I never even mentioned the word great in the whole post. Secondly I am also pretty sure that I even mentioned how he has at least one hold a game or something which needs to stop. So really what point are you trying to make in this post to me, since you just said what I just said?

 

Whitworth has done a good job this year, penalties is the one thing he needs to fix. I mean that is a problem that can be fixed, at least he is not just having guys blow by him and drill our franchise QB. He has done a really good job so far there this year for the most part.

He was quoted as saying he's "way under 350."

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.