Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Pilgrim: The "Strongest" and "Most Athletic" OSU Player

Featured Replies

:thumb: :laugh: Bold statement considering he don't have to play behind Cousins, Patterson, Orton.

 

:lol::ohbrother:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb: :laugh: Bold statement considering he don't have to play behind Cousins, Patterson, Orton.

 

Pilgrim would have a very hard time getting any PT behind those guys.

 

With that being said, I hope that Pilgrim has a great year for OSU. I will trust that Calipari knows more about what he is doing and kept the players he felt were best for the program.

:lol::ohbrother:

 

I hope Pilgrim is a machine at OSU, and it'll be interesting to see him, but he has apparently underachieved every place he's been.

4 points and 2 rebounds and he's their strongest and most athletic. Could be a long year for the Cowboys.

Same story, different place. Pilgrim seems to have all of the talent in the world but just can't put it all together to compete. Hopefully that changes this year. I wish him all the best.

  • Author
4 points and 2 rebounds and he's their strongest and most athletic. Could be a long year for the Cowboys.

 

That was also in a 10-minute running clock game.

^ That kinda makes a difference.:D

I hope he does well. I think he'll fit in well at OSU.

 

Above all, I'm glad the NCAA made the right decision in this one.

I hope Pilgrim is a machine at OSU, and it'll be interesting to see him, but he has apparently underachieved every place he's been.

 

Hasn't he only gotten to play one year of college ball? Didn't he transfer to UK after his freshman season? So I don't get how people can say he is an underachiever after only getting to play one season of college ball so far.

Hasn't he only gotten to play one year of college ball? Didn't he transfer to UK after his freshman season? So I don't get how people can say he is an underachiever after only getting to play one season of college ball so far.

He played two uneventful seasons at Hampton...

I wish UK would have taken Pilgram over Harellson too. I know I see how Harellson did at BBM, however I just think that Pilgram would have helped the team more than Harellson will this year.

He played two uneventful seasons at Hampton...

 

So he did play two seasons? Thanks for the correction. :thumb:

I wish UK would have taken Pilgram over Harellson too. I know I see how Harellson did at BBM, however I just think that Pilgram would have helped the team more than Harellson will this year.

 

:notworthy:

Hasn't he only gotten to play one year of college ball? Didn't he transfer to UK after his freshman season? So I don't get how people can say he is an underachiever after only getting to play one season of college ball so far.

 

No.

Pilgrim= best player to never play a game.... ever!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.