Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke's madness video

Featured Replies

That was AWESOME!

There is no way to rationalize that into awesome. That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was AWESOME!

 

 

Yeah, I'm sure that got the fans worked up into a big ole frenzy. :lol:

There is no way to rationalize that into awesome. That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

 

I myself am a Duke fan, which means I will have a completly different view of it. Everyone else hates Duke and would love to find any more reason to hate on them. I will say that I think the Titanic part went a bit too far :lol:.

I myself am a Duke fan, which means I will have a completly different view of it. Everyone else hates Duke and would love to find any more reason to hate on them. I will say that I think the Titanic part went a bit too far :lol:.

I don't care who you root for or against. That was just plain dumb. And yes, the Titanic bit was tad bit :puke:

I don't care who you root for or against. That was just plain dumb. And yes, the Titanic bit was tad bit :puke:

 

Minus the Titanic part if KY player would have made it, it would have been the funniest thing all of you guys have seen. Argue it, but its true.

Minus the Titanic part if KY player would have made it, it would have been the funniest thing all of you guys have seen. Argue it, but its true.

 

 

I'm sorry, you're wrong. I just don't get it. If they had shown it at Big Blue Madness, I would have been scratching my head as well. It has nothing to do with what school made it.

I'm sorry, you're wrong. I just don't get it. If they had shown it at Big Blue Madness, I would have been scratching my head as well. It has nothing to do with what school made it.

Bingo. It was stupid.

  • Author

Sorry but you can't minus the Titanic part. Why would those players agreed to that part? Unless of course..........................................

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

 

Not if that's how you recruit. It would be a huge deal if he didn't have a reputation already. He and Rupp would get along. Only thing is Rupp has a "rep".

  • Author
Not if that's how you recruit. It would be a huge deal if he didn't have a reputation already. He and Rupp would get along. Only thing is Rupp has a "rep".

 

Rupp recruited white kids but that was his only criteria. Duke has taken it to a different level. White and well, happy.

I hear some in attendance were really upset about the exclusion of “The Notebook”, “Ghost of Boyfriends Past” and “Brokeback Mountain”

I'm sorry, you're wrong. I just don't get it. If they had shown it at Big Blue Madness, I would have been scratching my head as well. It has nothing to do with what school made it.

 

I agree.

  • Author
I hear some in attendance were really upset about the exclusion of “The Notebook”, “Ghost of Boyfriends Past” and “Brokeback Mountain”

 

:laugh:

 

I heard Coack K addressed the team and asked them "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.