Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke's madness video

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was not even close to funny. I am kind of embarrassed for them.

  • Author
That was not even close to funny. I am kind of embarrassed for them.

 

Kind of, what would it take to get you 100% embarrassed for them? I would give up my ride before I would have done the Titanic thing.

I wasted about 1 minute of my life before I turned it off.

Whoever decided to do the Titanic skit should be shot and the players participating in that particular skit should relocate and changfe their identities if they ever hope to live a normal life from now on after this...

  • Author
I wasted about 1 minute of my life before I turned it off.

 

Seriously man treat yourself to the Titanic portion.

Is there any doubt that Christian Laettner directed this? :lol:

 

 

Talk about living up to the stereotype of a lot of the Duke basketball players. :scared:

That was a good laugh....

Is there any doubt that Christian Laettner directed this? :lol:

 

 

Talk about living up to the stereotype of a lot of the Duke basketball players. :scared:

 

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::clap::clap:

Well if we're being honest they go for a different "brand" of recruits than the rest of the big time teams.

  • Author
Well if we're being honest they go for a different "brand" of recruits than the rest of the big time teams.

 

Is that what you call it?:D

Well if we're being honest they go for a different "brand" of recruits than the rest of the big time teams.

 

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.