Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ Leslie

Featured Replies

Would it be against the rules if the crowd chanted Leslie's name tonight? Because they did...j/w.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would it be against the rules if the crowd chanted Leslie's name tonight? Because they did...j/w.

 

I reported this on my live coverage - they clearly said "B.J. Mesley! B.J. Mesley":ylsuper:

I reported this on my live coverage - they clearly said "B.J. Mesley! B.J. Mesley":ylsuper:

 

:lol:...Nice.

:lol:...Nice.

 

For some reason, they were chanting "Clarence Bones! Clarence Bones!" as well :confused:

For some reason, they were chanting "Clarence Bones! Clarence Bones!" as well :confused:

 

Perplexing...

Would it be against the rules if the crowd chanted Leslie's name tonight? Because they did...j/w.

I think the NCAA allows up to 5 chants per game per player. Did they go over that?

I think the NCAA allows up to 5 chants per game per player. Did they go over that?

 

They were just under that as they only chanted his name 4 times. Way to be smart guys! :thumb:

A small group of fans behind me started saying "Jerry Tipton! Jerry Tipton!" during the second half :lol:

They were just under that as they only chanted his name 4 times. Way to be smart guys! :thumb:

J/K around with you SH.:thumb:

A small group of fans behind me started saying "Jerry Tipton! Jerry Tipton!" during the second half :lol:

Does the NCAA permit that?

Does the NCAA permit that?

 

I'm sure rule 47.632.11a states no hazing Tipton.:idunno:

I reported this on my live coverage - they clearly said "B.J. Mesley! B.J. Mesley":ylsuper:

 

I thought it was "See Jay, Less Lee."

 

I'm not sure why we like Jay, but Not Lee though.

I thought it was "See Jay, Less Lee."

 

I'm not sure why we like Jay, but Not Lee though.

 

HAHA.

I thought it was "See Jay, Less Lee."

 

I'm not sure why we like Jay, but Not Lee though.

 

KUDOS!

Is it just me or does this whole chanting a recruits name thing really make the NCAA look stupid. I mean please tell me the harm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.