Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ Leslie

Featured Replies

He didn't make it to BBM tonight. This is at least the 4th time he has backed out of visiting UK. The "next to make a verbal" for 2010 is slipping away at a pretty rapid rate at this point...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could just mean that he doesn't have the means to make it on that type of trip.

  • Author
It could just mean that he doesn't have the means to make it on that type of trip.

It was supposed to be an official visit, which is funded entirely by UK...

I'm not sure. I do know that the coaching staff was expecting him, as well.

Well at one point I fully expected Leslie to commit to UK but at this point I'm not so sure. All I know is that the longer Leslie waits, the less I like our chances with him..

CJ Leslie was in Lexington last night but did not attend Madness. I saw him with my own eyes last night. I just don't understand why he didn't go to BBM?

CJ Leslie was in Lexington last night but did not attend Madness. I saw him with my own eyes last night. I just don't understand why he didn't go to BBM?

 

Things aren't always as they seem in the world of recruiting. :idunno:

I heard that he had some type paperwork issue, that may have prevented the visit.

I heard that he had some type paperwork issue, that may have prevented the visit.

 

He actually got the paperwork submitted on time yesterday morning.

He actually got the paperwork submitted on time yesterday morning.

 

Well then I have no clue, at least Tobias Harris seemed to like his visit.

CJ Leslie was in Lexington last night but did not attend Madness. I saw him with my own eyes last night. I just don't understand why he didn't go to BBM?

 

I have confirmed with someone in Leslie's immediate family that he was NOT in Lexington last night.

This is the kind of stuff that just screws all credibility upside down. Why would someone come on BGP and say they saw him in Lexington last night with their own eyes when he was not in Lexington? What gives? Thanks for the information Wireman. Let's keep it all in perspective. These are kids/young adults who are making life changing decisions and they are not easy decisions to make. He may have gotten cold feet. Let's just wait this one out, and see what happens. There is ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Was the party at the Wildcat Lodge? Here is an excerpt of an interview that Dustin Rumbaugh did with Tobias Harris' father today:

 

DR: What all did you guys do through your first day there on Friday?

 

Torrel Harris: We got there on Friday. Then after the Madness, we didn’t really do nothing. We went back to the hotel and Tobias went and played ping-pong and hung out with the guys.

 

DR: What did Tobias say about hanging out with the guys? Did he have a good time?

 

Torrel Harris: Yeah, the guys are great. He got along real good with the guys. They played ping-pong and just hung out at the [Joe B Hall Wildcat] Lodge. Him, Kyrie, Michael Gilchrist, Achraf went out there. It was cool. He had a real good time out there.

 

The complete interview can be found on KSR.

He didn't make it to BBM tonight. This is at least the 4th time he has backed out of visiting UK. The "next to make a verbal" for 2010 is slipping away at a pretty rapid rate at this point...

Maggard stated that it was not Leslie's intentions at all, and he was more upset than anyone that he missed...

 

 

I'll take Maggard's word for it, I'm not too worried about it... Its not like he bailed intentionally to go to UNC's madness...

Maggard stated that it was not Leslie's intentions at all, and he was more upset than anyone that he missed...

 

 

I'll take Maggard's word for it, I'm not too worried about it... Its not like he bailed intentionally to go to UNC's madness...

 

Someone in Leslie's immediate family said pretty much the same thing :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.