Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad St. Louis Released

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries. The Raiders will give him two times his Cincy salary :thumb:

No worries. The Raiders will give him two times his Cincy salary :thumb:

 

He may be able to contribute somewhere, but it was WAY too obvious that his time in Cincinnati has expired.

So in other words, they told him to take a hike.

 

Who takes over for him?

So in other words, they told him to take a hike.

 

Who takes over for him?

 

They signed a guy From Houston practice Squad.

There goes the season. :D

There goes the season. :D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They signed a guy From Houston practice Squad.

 

They could've signed a guy from the Boyle County practice squad and had more success than they had with St. Louis.

They could've signed a guy from the Boyle County practice squad and had more success than they had with St. Louis.

 

You're absolutely right. That's why I was so adamant about releasing him.

I had always assumed that Mr. St. Louis had incriminating pictures of Bengals management...

I'm glad, it was the right move in my opinion. But I'm not going to celebrate because I kind of feel bad for him, it has got to be a mental thing at this point. Hope he bounces back but I'm not sure who is going to take a chance with him with this disaster on his record now.

I'm glad, it was the right move in my opinion. But I'm not going to celebrate because I kind of feel bad for him, it has got to be a mental thing at this point. Hope he bounces back but I'm not sure who is going to take a chance with him with this disaster on his record now.

 

Agreed on all points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.