October 4, 200916 yr Find a new job St. Louis. No kidding. I literally want to punch him in the face right now. :madman:
October 4, 200916 yr Author How do you go from being one of the best long snappers in the game to sucking that bad?
October 4, 200916 yr A botched FG snap, and another botched PAT. St. Louis has cost us 4 points today. St. Louis cost us at least 1 against Pittsburgh. He cost us another 1 against Denver. And, ultimately, may have cost us that game.
October 4, 200916 yr Big sack...a FG here and nothing hurt. How much is Brad St. Louis killing this team? If he isn't cut by the end of the day, then I wonder what he has on Son of Paul!
October 4, 200916 yr How do you go from being one of the best long snappers in the game to sucking that bad? I'm sure it's all mental now, but still. Dang a position player could do better and not waste the roster spot.
October 4, 200916 yr How do you go from being one of the best long snappers in the game to sucking that bad? How do you become "one of the best long snappers" anyway? He has been horrible for a while now. Remember the Denver game a few years back? All we needed to do was make an XP. St. Louis f'd that up too.
October 4, 200916 yr A botched FG snap, and another botched PAT. St. Louis has cost us 4 points today. St. Louis cost us at least 1 against Pittsburgh. He cost us another 1 against Denver. And, ultimately, may have cost us that game. :ohbrother: He's a snapper........a snapper.
October 4, 200916 yr Author I wasn't even watching it I was thinking there is no way we got 2 blocked. Please don't play prevent.
October 4, 200916 yr A botched FG snap, and another botched PAT. St. Louis has cost us 4 points today. St. Louis cost us at least 1 against Pittsburgh. He cost us another 1 against Denver. And, ultimately, may have cost us that game. You could argue he cost them the playoffs against Denver in I think '06.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.