Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

They just beat 2 playoffs team the previous 2 weeks. I'm not saying they are going to the playoffs but they don't suck. Any given Sunday. How much did I lay on what?

 

You said in the playoff chance thread that you believed. I'm guessing you didn't put your wallet behind that statement

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You said in the playoff chance thread that you believed. I'm guessing you didn't put your wallet behind that statement

 

Yeah and I still do, they can if they keep playing well. Obviously they aren't doing that today. What am I going to bet in week 3 that the Bengals make the playoffs? :lol:

Yeah and I still do, they can if they keep playing well. Obviously they aren't doing that today. What am I going to bet in week 3 that the Bengals make the playoffs? :lol:

 

I didn't think so. At least you're smart with the playin money. The Bengals are showing today why that in no way they are a playoff caliber team. Even if they come back and win this, They have way too many problems on offense.

  • Author
And the OC heads the list of problems. Jeesh!!

 

I agree with that. :madman:

  • Author

Well that should just about finish them.

Oh add special teams to that list. Cribbs has eaten them alive today!!

Big sack...a FG here and nothing hurt.

 

How much is Brad St. Louis killing this team?

We should kick it out of bounds every time. Why give Cribbs a chance to beat us?

Bengals will get a chance at a game winning drive....6:30 to go, 3 timeouts.

Why do we punt to Cribbs. Why!!! Why!!!! He has 212 yards of return yards which is more than our offense. Also, I am so tried of our run in the line, run in the line and hope to convert on third down offense. :puke::puke::puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.