Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

Probably a good timeout. Talk about coming out and playing unispired football. I've never even heard of half these guys on the Browns:puke:

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Defense comes up HUGE. JJ with a pick.:ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Author

I hope they have some better camera shots than that. No way you can tell from anything we saw.

Challenge. Good thing they went to comercial, so we can't look at the replays:lol:

I hope they have some better camera shots than that. No way you can tell from anything we saw.

 

I hope they don't:thumb:

I don't think he caught that, but I'd love to see another replay...

  • Author

Come on now we need to get this running game going.

  • Author

3 and out. :irked: How is someone not open. :madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.