October 4, 200916 yr St. Louis' 3rd bad snap of the year is starting to look pretty important! When is Brown just going to dump him? I know high schoolers that can snap with that kind of consistancy!
October 4, 200916 yr 17 1st downs since the Bengals last one?? Oh my! WOW Dont have 1 since the 1st Quarter:sssh:
October 4, 200916 yr And for some reason they are pro Browns and aren't hiding it. Kind of hard to talk up the Bengals. They suck!
October 4, 200916 yr And for some reason they are pro Browns and aren't hiding it. I don't think they are pulling for the Browns. Gannon was yelling for them to call a timeout at the end of the 1st half, which was the right call. He was also yelling for Anderson to run the ball into the endzone, which was also the right call. I was doing both, and I'm pulling for the Bengals.
October 4, 200916 yr :rolleyes: Oh thats right, you seriously believe they are a playoff team. How much did you lay on that??
October 4, 200916 yr Author Oh thats right, you seriously believe they are a playoff team. How much did you lay on that?? They just beat 2 playoffs team the previous 2 weeks. I'm not saying they are going to the playoffs but they don't suck. Any given Sunday. How much did I lay on what?
October 4, 200916 yr That late hit on the Browns is a HUGE penalty. Helps out the Bengals a ton... Hopefully the D can step up. Palmer is lookin sluggish today. He came out firing but have we completed anything farther than 5 yards?
October 4, 200916 yr Offensive Coordinator has to go but Palmer is not much better. Henry was wide open and Palmer threw it short and like a pop up. Terrible!!!!! Bengals always seem to lay an egg against the Browns when they are favored!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.