October 4, 200916 yr Where were you when the Bengals were driving? Sitting here watching it not happen.
October 4, 200916 yr I love how the Browns are being aggressive. Don't know why the Bengals haven't tried to take a shot down field, other than the flea-flicker... Apparently because then your best shot would get Henry on the field. For some reason they'd rather lose than play him.
October 4, 200916 yr Author Great first down... hahahahah good coverage Bengals.:thumb: How was that coverage? :clap:
October 4, 200916 yr Yeah, but your keyboard was awfully quiet. To busy flipping channels lol. This is all in good fun I am just playing around.:thumb:
October 4, 200916 yr Good news is Baltimore lost. Even a tie would allow the Bengals to gain some ground.
October 4, 200916 yr Good news is Baltimore lost. Even a tie would allow the Bengals to gain some ground. I still want the win. A tie to an 0-3 team is a loss in my book.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.